4 weeks to hols!! CS please help!!

twinkle22

I did this diet last summer and it really worked for me but the weight has crept back on :sigh: I have 4 weeks until my holiday in the canaries and I would like to loose a stone.
I have started today and have been weighed by the nice ladies in the chemist and bought all my shakes. There seems to be a lot more cs goodies this time!
Anyway had a shake this morning and a meal replacement bar and am going to have mince in green peppers for tea.
Lets hope I can get into my shorts in 4 weeks!!! ;)

woke up starving this morning but just had a banana shake and I actually feel much better and quite proud of myself for ignoring the lovely smell of toast! Think mushroom and cheese omelette for tea tonight.
Lets hope I can keep this up!! Will miss my wine at weekends though :sigh:
How is everyone else doing??

really good day yesterday. I had a strawberry shake for breakfast and a meal replacement bar for my lunch on the go at work. Seem to be snacking on pineapple and am very thirsty too. Tea was Gamon and Egg with veg.
Got on the scales this morning for a sneaky peak lol and have gone from 10st 3lbs to 9st 13lbs since Tuesday!! Lets hope for a lovely loss this week then. Don't want to let down the lovely ladies in the chemist!! x

Well its weigh in day tomorrow and I am actually really worried :( I hope I have done well in my first week and I can honestly say that I haven't cheated once :D
Have been eating mostly chicken and bacon salads and omelettes but really find that the shakes and bars fill me up.
Anyway fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

5lb gone!!

Lost 5lb in my first week! Really pleased and the lady in the chemist said my BMI has gone from 25 to 24.4 so I am happy.
Bought another weeks supply of shakes whilst i was there.
Feel so much better about my hols now:D

Another good day today! Really getting the hang of this and this must be the first diet where I haven't cheated!!
Think I am talking to myself on here but never mind someone might be reading it lol x:cry:;)

hi ..im glad its going well for you...im starting tomorrow as i want to loose couple of stone before my birthday in 8 weeks ..how are the shakes tasting?.. as i was on exante before and they were horrible ...hope you keep seeing good results and get were you want to be x

Back