4 years to the day...

Hi bessie, how are you? OMG its so hard , forgotten how hard lol! Today had my 2 shakes and soup tonight and felt quite full with all the water. They were giving out cake today at work and i refused and when i came back from break there was a piece on my desk and i threw it in the bin! Yay!! .....but tonight .... My boyfriend had left over sandwiches from work and i threw them in the bin then found myself thinking i might go through and eat them! Then just jumped on the computer and started writing this! I am now starving and don't want to drink more water cause i don't want to be up all night at toilet , so hoping i just sleep soon! Sounds depressing but i know the first few days are torture. Once day 3 is over i will be ok i think.
Boyfriend scoffed a Kfc tonight so i just came through to the bedroom so i didn't give in. He literally can eat anything and be a skinny minnie. Sam_Tia your right they are funny things!
I should be finished my left over shakes by Monday so i will be booking in with a consultant maybe by Friday. That will get me more motivated too.
Anyway let me know how your getting on and how the weigh in was.

Wow well done Ketty! Your doing fab!!! I admire you for throwing the cake in the bin! I also have a hubby and family friends that also have the gene of being able to eat anything and look like a rake!!

Hi Sam- those lbs will soon fly off. I'm at the stage I hate now - the excitement of first 2 weeks loss has gone and now it's a long slog until 3-4 stone off when people start to notice. Sigh!

Hi Sam- those lbs will soon fly off. I'm at the stage I hate now - the excitement of first 2 weeks loss has gone and now it's a long slog until 3-4 stone off when people start to notice. Sigh!

Yeh I think I'll be same, it will take people a long while to notice my weight loss too!

But we are on the road and we just gotta stick on it! Your doing Brill!

and its great to have someone going step by step with me!

How you getting on hunni,

great to see you still lurking and hope your doing well x x

I'm doing good Angel, thanks for asking - following your example and sticking to 100% , day 54 of 100% today - cos it works. Not ever hungry now and more focused that ever :) I am a couple of lbs off my 3 stone which in 8 weeks isn't bad. Scales have got stuck for the last 4 days which always panics me as i don't want a STS for my weigh in. That said "normally" my consultants scales weigh 2 lbs lighter than mine at hime and I have dropped 2 lbs on mine since my last weigh in (so I now weigh the same on mine as I did on hers last week). Just get greedy and used to the 4/5 lbs a week. I still stalk your diary daily (at least once) so please keep posting!!

I'm doing good Angel, thanks for asking - following your example and sticking to 100% , day 54 of 100% today - cos it works. Not ever hungry now and more focused that ever :) I am a couple of lbs off my 3 stone which in 8 weeks isn't bad. Scales have got stuck for the last 4 days which always panics me as i don't want a STS for my weigh in. That said "normally" my consultants scales weigh 2 lbs lighter than mine at hime and I have dropped 2 lbs on mine since my last weigh in (so I now weigh the same on mine as I did on hers last week). Just get greedy and used to the 4/5 lbs a week. I still stalk your diary daily (at least once) so please keep posting!!

Morning hunni, We are pretty similar, I'm 4 lb off my 3 stone :) well done lovely lady, it's a fab feeling and sticking to plan ensures we aren't hungry and makes it so much easier in the long run. Keep up the fab work x x

Back