40 and feeling great

minilady

Gold Member
I can't describe how happy I feel. All my life I've struggled with weight issues. I've got four children and with each child put on more and more weight.

Last November I turned 40 and to be honest was dreading it, I was tired, unhealthy, obviously overweight and fed up!

I had a party to celebrate:rolleyes: becoming the big 40 and lots of pics were taken. I looked at these and cried, in fact I threw out all the ones I was in:eek: I so regret that now!!!!!

Anyway that was the point where I thought come on Tracey, it's time to do something. Well it took a couple of months until I decided I'd try CD.

Well I now look at my life in a totally different way. I am more confident, I am making plans for myself, doing more with the children rather than hiding away at home. What's more I feel positive and happy with myself...I feel like me again.

I've spent all my adult life, wishing I could be different. Now although I am still the same person, my outlook on life has completely changed and I intend to live the rest of my life to the full.

Maybe it's silly that weight loss can make you feel like this.

However anyone starting their weight loss plan, even though at first it feels difficult, please keep going. It is so worth it, I'd like everyone to feel like I do now!:D

Tracey
x

So good to hear you feel so positive, I have also changed...I would always walk with my head to the floor, now I walk with my head up and dont care who stares I feel much better even though I still have a long way to go I am much happier with myself.

What a really heartwarming post Tracey xx I am determined not to be fat at 40 (Jan 2008) xx

lovely post Tracy, and one from the heart, I too felt like this, and for the first time in my life I love being me!!

Back