40 day challenge total solution

honeytemple88

Silver Member
hello everyone my challenge for the next 40 days is to be 100% total solution to get me even closer to my target weight.
weight today is 11stone 10lb 4oz i normaly weigh in everyday threw bad habits but thats sank that works for me.
if any1 want to join me on this challenge ur more than welcome could use the competitive edge to push us closer to our goal my aim in the next 40 days is to loss 30lb or more but i think 30lb is reasonable.

well todays day 1 of 100% total solution i will be keeping myself busy alday and will be having a early night when i put my kiddies to bed to avoid any temptation, ive gota remember that the 5minutes of pleasure you get from eputting delicious food in your mouth is nothink to the life time of depression you get from looking in the mirror and hating what you see , the foods just not worth the long term happyness you can gain from sticking to a diet, and to achieve my goal i need to remember this and keep my head in the right place , feeling very confident i can do this!!!

will be on this evening hope u would like to join my 40day challenge!!!

Hey honeyt,

I am IN!! 30 lbs in the next 40 days would be great! That was exactly one of my mini goals!!

I totally am with u on hating what I see in the mirror versus food in the mouth.
I am a daily weigher as well...trying to make it weekly but struggling,it's like an addiction hehe

Alll the best to everyone of us! Xxx

P.S weight today 14stone 2lbs

i shall be in aswell :) 30lbs is about right

great to have you on the challenge hun xx

i shall be in aswell :) 30lbs is about right
every1 welcome im going to do a list like other challenges so u can add your names and loses but heres to the next 40 days x

honeytemple88(30lb to go 0lb lost)
naz1577(30lb to go 0lb lost )
kenshin112(30lb to go 0lb lost)

good luck girlies xx

honeytemple88(29lb to go 1lb lost)
naz1577(30lb to go 0lb lost )
kenshin112(30lb to go 0lb lost)

well just daily weighted in and my weight is now 11stone 9lb 0oz so thats a lb down for me only 29lb to hit in 39days feeling very possitive bout this challenge , heads so in the right place x

Hi im in, im a day behind tho im day 1 today my weight is 13stone 12

I'll join - though I will have to use my start weight from last week of 13s9lbs. I won't be updating my weight until day 28 (which will be day 21 for this challenge) - and then I'll update again on day 40. So even though I won't be weighing in I will be there supporting and being a shining example of 100% TS :)

thank you so much diembroadhurst u are amazing not weighting in for so long i wish i had the willpower to not weigh in for months at a time thats great will be looking forward to ur weight looses on day 21 , and even though your not weighting in were all here to support you to threw any struggles x

Hi, would like to join you for the next 40 days. Weight yesterday was 220lbs, still in 1st week of TS, going ok apart from accidentally swigging normal coke instead of zero yesterday!!! Not been hungry...which was a shock given how much & often I used to eat! Burgs

Hey!! Count me in please girls!! I started on Friday at 224lbs can't believe ive let myself get to this weight sooo challenging myself to lose 30 in 40 days should keep me motivated!!!

Nas
X

Hi, would like to join you for the next 40 days. Weight yesterday was 220lbs, still in 1st week of TS, going ok apart from accidentally swigging normal coke instead of zero yesterday!!! Not been hungry...which was a shock given how much & often I used to eat! Burgs

welcome burgs glad to have you on the challenge , and im sure swigging a big of coke won't make any difference ,

Hey!! Count me in please girls!! I started on Friday at 224lbs can't believe ive let myself get to this weight sooo challenging myself to lose 30 in 40 days should keep me motivated!!!

Nas
X

welcome nas and don't worry about the 224lb your on your journey to happiness and will be so far away from that number in a few weeks just stay possitive onwards and downwards ladies xx

Hey honeyt, I will be updating weight weekly as well.Just for info,which day would be our official last weigh in day for this challenge ? Just to keep myself accountable and with a deadline :)
All the best guyss!! We wll do it :)

Hey Honey t jus read the 40 day challenge that ur doin (and others) wud luv 2 join plse weight is exactly 13 stone an need to lose at least 2 before mid September got hols comin up sorry so late joining up this is wat I need 2 keep me going knowing we can all bounce of each other and giv 100% support thank u 1 st day today porridge was luvely and banana shake was ok got my bar 2 go will keep checkin daily see how were all doing stay 100% girls an guys

Hey honeyt, I will be updating weight weekly as well.Just for info,which day would be our official last weigh in day for this challenge ? Just to keep myself accountable and with a deadline :)
All the best guyss!! We wll do it :)

this challenge will end on 7th aug so last weight in day would be the 8th aug meaning we have completed the full 40days and to right hun were going to do great x

Hey Honey t jus read the 40 day challenge that ur doin (and others) wud luv 2 join plse weight is exactly 13 stone an need to lose at least 2 before mid September got hols comin up sorry so late joining up this is wat I need 2 keep me going knowing we can all bounce of each other and giv 100% support thank u 1 st day today porridge was luvely and banana shake was ok got my bar 2 go will keep checkin daily see how were all doing stay 100% girls an guys

your more than welcome to join jumpinjacks im only on day 2 of challenge so your not joining late how you finding it so far im on day 2 i no the 1st couple of days are hard but once you have hit ketosis the hunger goes your energy lifts and if becomes alot easyer just stay strong and keep your head in the right zone xx

How is everyone doing? Day 2 for me and doing ok. Been up since 6.30 (my 13 month old decided to wake up early) so far ive had
1 shake
5 glasses of water (250ml each so totaling 1.25 litres)
5 mins of step aerobics

Only 10am got 2 and a bit more hours until i can have my 2nd shake

Morning becky and every1 2nd day in not to bad so far had half banana milkshake 4 breakfast an will av the other half later on was hungry yesterday at times so thats wen the water came in handy!!! cant wait for this week to be over I will weigh myself on Sunday.... sure I will b tempted to sneak a peek b4 tho:) enjoy ur day all 100% all the way

Back