40 day challenge total solution

hey people glad were all staying 100% just drinking my hot chocolate now yum i sooo.... prefer them hot lol ,few more hours until i can have my bar brought the tesco sure slim meal replacement bars so cant wait for a change to the usual , need to up my water more tho.

jumped on the scales this morning what i do most morning and im 4lb down so feeling good only 26lb left of target ,

hope your all staying strong my lovelys will be on later tonight or tomorrow morning so if any1 struggling or need some support im always here , xx

Im staying on track, onto day 3, lost 3.5lbs according to my scales

great loss becky and glad ur staying strong diembroadhurst and yeah keeping busy is deffently the best keep away thos bored cravings x

hey everyone just to let you no my internet down and won't be back on until monday , im still 100% down 7lb so far hope ur all doing well and will be back on monday xx

hey is anyone still around? x

Yes still here, had to have one day of working solution at the end of week 1, but going ok.

Think body is settling down to 0.5lbs a day loss, which is about what Exante reckon for Total Solution... On that basis will have to increase exercise to reach 30lbs in 40 days....so that is the next thing for me to attack!!

Back