40th birthday surprise - weight loss needed!

Hi all

joined tonight but started my slimming world journey 3 weeks ago. i have done SW before many years ago and it really suits m and i lost 3 stone last time. i stopped smoking a year ago and piled an extra 2 stone on to an already overweight situation. after i reached my 12 month smoke free goal at the beginning of feb 2014 i decided i needed to lose weight again and started my SW plan again but a week ago my sister started asking questions about my weight but couldnt tell my why apart from it was to do with a surprise she was planning for my 40th. I have always wanted to do a skydive and hen i researched you need to be 12 stone in the area i live in. its a hard goal to reach by the end of June and i know its probably not achievable but i am going to try my hardest to get as near as possible - she apparently isnt going to arrange "the surprise" until i reach a certain weight so i dont have to stress about reaching it, but i want to be as close as possible to my birthday. when would be a reasonable expectation for this goal - ive lost 11lb so far in 3 weeks and currently stand today at 14st 11lb

thanks all

Wow. 11lbs in 3 weeks is amazing! We'll done.

I can't really answer your question but am really hoping you make it as I would also like to be around 12 stone by June as want to start trying for baby number 2 and that would be me healthier (and wiser!) than I was with number 1! Im a similar weight to you too - 14stone13.

Good luck x

Back