• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

42 days 17lb?? im sure as hell going to try!

hi all im back off to florida to celebrate my 1 year wedding anniversary and in that time ive gained 17lb!! terrible i feel so guilty as i worked so hard to loose it for the wedding. well its coming off and staying off. ive been saying for months ive put on a few pounds. i stepped on the scales and im gutted but im going to do something about it today!

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Honey-J

Silver Member
S: 14st6lb C: 13st4lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 31 Loss: 1st2lb(7.92%)
Aw good luck. You sound very determined x

going well so far. yummy chicken tikka and salad for dinner. not finding too difficult atm. looking forward to my first weight in monday any loss will do :)

still going strong an orange followed by a shake and an 1 hour and a half walk this morning. day off today so will be a challenge not to reach for some naughty foods when im bored. mine hang some shorts that are currently too small on the kitchen door to keep me away lol :) hope your all doing well too

Honey-J

Silver Member
Is tomorrow your weigh in ?

will weigh in on tuesday :) still going strong already feel less bloated :). little worried im gonna tuck in to a bit too much tomorrow.... :/

Honey-J

Silver Member
will weigh in on tuesday :) still going strong already feel less bloated :). little worried im gonna tuck in to a bit too much tomorrow.... :/
Don't spoil your hard work for chocolates :D keep busy. X or wait till after weigh. In day ?

S: 14st8lb G: 12st0lb
I've started recently on SF and I'm really enjoying it :) I feel less bloated already and I love the shakes! I should have weighed tomorrow but weighed in this morning and I've lost 4lb in my first week :) just need to keep at it :),but I am enjoying it xx
Good luck to you and I'm here if you need a buddy :)

feeling a bit hungry today was so close to finishing some chocolate left from easter so i tried some shorts on i wore last year on holiday and they were no where near close to buttoning up so no chocolate for me. a glass of water to take the edge off and a stirfry for dinner tonight... :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 1
Lipotrim Forum 4
Introductions 0
Slimming World 2
R
Success Stories 0