42 days 17lb?? im sure as hell going to try!

aimzey89

hi all im back off to florida to celebrate my 1 year wedding anniversary and in that time ive gained 17lb!! terrible i feel so guilty as i worked so hard to loose it for the wedding. well its coming off and staying off. ive been saying for months ive put on a few pounds. i stepped on the scales and im gutted but im going to do something about it today!

xx

Aw good luck. You sound very determined x

going well so far. yummy chicken tikka and salad for dinner. not finding too difficult atm. looking forward to my first weight in monday any loss will do :)

still going strong an orange followed by a shake and an 1 hour and a half walk this morning. day off today so will be a challenge not to reach for some naughty foods when im bored. mine hang some shorts that are currently too small on the kitchen door to keep me away lol :) hope your all doing well too

Is tomorrow your weigh in ?

will weigh in on tuesday :) still going strong already feel less bloated :). little worried im gonna tuck in to a bit too much tomorrow.... :/

will weigh in on tuesday :) still going strong already feel less bloated :). little worried im gonna tuck in to a bit too much tomorrow.... :/
Don't spoil your hard work for chocolates :D keep busy. X or wait till after weigh. In day ?

I've started recently on SF and I'm really enjoying it :) I feel less bloated already and I love the shakes! I should have weighed tomorrow but weighed in this morning and I've lost 4lb in my first week :) just need to keep at it :),but I am enjoying it xx
Good luck to you and I'm here if you need a buddy :)

feeling a bit hungry today was so close to finishing some chocolate left from easter so i tried some shorts on i wore last year on holiday and they were no where near close to buttoning up so no chocolate for me. a glass of water to take the edge off and a stirfry for dinner tonight... :(

Back