42lbs to lose in 3 months; is it possible?

Seaneen

Short and pink
Hello everybody! I'm Seaneen! It's nice to be here!

I am hopefully going to be on SS from Friday when I have received my GP's confirmation that it's safe.

I feel ready and determined to do this.

I am 4ft 11" tall- not built in a waiflike way at all, I'm quite broad! I'm 11 stone and want to get down to 8 stone.

Do those goals seem realistic for say, three months?

Thanks for any help. xxx

Definately, just stick to it, don't ever cheat not even for a million pounds, look at my losses, you'll do it no problem, good luck xx

Stay focused and determined and it certainly IS possible!!!!

Good Luck on your transforming journey! :D

Hello seaneen,
Welcome aboard. Best of luck in reaching your goal. You can do it!

welcome to Minis, stay focused and you will be there in no time at all

I lost 42lbs in 7 weeks on the Cambridge diet doing Sole Source, so yes it is possible!

Thank you for the encouragement!

I'm a little nervous about the GP not signing my form. I have bipolar disorder and he's very old fashioned; I think he might view this as a crash diet. Although every time I see him, he tells me to lose weight.

Have any of you had any problems with your GP?

Welcome welcome - I am currently on anti-depressants and my GP was most supportive. Be sure to explain that you on SS until your BMi reachs 25 then you follow 810 until at goal then it is vital to work your way back up the programmes to re-introduce certain foods etc.
As long as the GP understands that you understands that if you SS and then return to the way you were eating before - the results are obvious, you will regain the weight.
Follow the plan and you can be a success story.....

Good luck and keep us posted xxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome welcome - I am currently on anti-depressants and my GP was most supportive. Be sure to explain that you on SS until your BMi reachs 25 then you follow 810 until at goal then it is vital to work your way back up the programmes to re-introduce certain foods etc.
As long as the GP understands that you understands that if you SS and then return to the way you were eating before - the results are obvious, you will regain the weight.
Follow the plan and you can be a success story.....

Good luck and keep us posted xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you! I will try and explain. I'm only on one medication at the moment (Quetiapine) but I come off it on Thursday, although I think they might be added 2 new ones, argh!

Thanks, I really hope he will be understanding.

Thank you for the encouragement!

I'm a little nervous about the GP not signing my form. I have bipolar disorder and he's very old fashioned; I think he might view this as a crash diet. Although every time I see him, he tells me to lose weight.

There are several people on the Cambridge Forum whom are bi-polar and have been on SSing for a few weeks to a few months with no problems whatsoever

Hope all goes well for you x

I have bipolar disorder, and must admit I was kind of surprised my doctor signed my form. Having said that, I'm not on medication for it and haven't been since they 'let me out' ;)

Reckon the notes are deep down in the pile now:p

The diet can cause swings in mood which you may find difficult with your bipolar. I was glad to be given the chance to try it though and managed without doing anything too drastic:eek:

Best of luck.

I think it is possible - just look at some of the tickers on here. Fantastic weight losses.
They are inspirational. Good luck
x

it's absolutely possible to lose 42lb in that time frame, I've lost 45lb in 7 weeks. Just stick with ss religiously and you'll move it without a doubt. Good luck to you

If the worst comes to the worst and SSing causes too many mood problems for you just switch to 810 or the 1000 plan

Back