43.5 pound by june:)

Vikx

Hi everyone am vikx,
(not sure if I writing this in the right place)
Am 24 and I weight 13st 1.5 and am 5'8
I have yo yo dieted since I was about 10 but up until being 18 I was fairly slim about (11st) and I joined ww and got to 9'10 I was happy and thin and felt great about myself... But then the weight crept on untill i got to 13'10 I went from a size 10 to size 16 so from then till now I've joined ww and sw about 15 times and load of other diets in between....
I lose weight slow but it does come off so I just need to stick with it....
In June I will be going back to Las Vegas with my skinny friend:( and we will see loads of people we met last year I I would love to get to 10st for this...
So my start weight was 13'10
Am am currently 13'1.5
And my goal weight is 10st
Wish me luck
On Sunday I started slim and save
So far I love it the meal are really nice plus they don't fill me up but not much does lol
Not so keen on the shakes and soup, not tried the chocolate yet and the porrage is awful
So I will be weighing my self Sunday to see how I get on.....

Look up negative calorie foods on an internet search. The little things can go along way towards the major goal. 20 minutes of cardio a day at your target heart rate is reccomended for weight loss.

Thanks I'll get researching, been trying to slowly introduce exercise yesterday I went all out and did a 4 mile run (some walking) but felt really good afterwards:)
slim and save is going great so far so good:)
The food is amazing didn't really like the shakes but today I mixed a strawberry one with 75ml of skimmed milk and put it in the fridge for half an hour and it was gorgeous just like angel delight.
And tried mushroom pasta, I put 100g of tuna in it.... It was amazing.
First weigh in on Sunday can't wait!!!!

First weight in lost 4pound

I must admit am a little disappointed:(
But I shall carry on ill get there in the end!
39.5pound to go....
Going for a run today, then joining the gym tomorrow....

Well done!

Just think, you'd be more disappointed if you gained those 4lbs rather than losing.

Today was my first day at the gym!!!!!

Not as bad as it sounds, enjoyed it a little!!

!!!!! I WANNA BE SKINNY !!!!!!!

Thought I'd set some targets to get me a little more determination....

Get in to the 12's. (Done)
Get into the 11's
Get a healthy BMI 11st 10
Get into the 10's
Get to 10 stone

And we will see where we go from there:)

Back