46 days to go and

egbert

Silver Member
S: 11st1lb C: 10st11lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(2.58%)
I am completely stumped. I just need to lose the last 7 pounds - I have needed to lose it for well ovr a month though. Evrytime I get to 10.7, I do something to start me going back the wrong way. Xmas was understandable, but last night I was just fed up and had a few drinks and a bigger portion, and I am going in the wrong direction again. I just cannot get past 10.7. I have my dress fitting in 11 days. I just want to get past this 10.7 barrier.

Sorry, frustrated rant over

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

alley1985

S: 17st6lb C: 16st9.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.3%)
Heya. First of all CHILL!! Take a nice deap breath and lets start again! Making this a barrier is just puting yourself under more pressure that you just dont need! Forget about getting past 10.7 and just focus on the basics of the diet and take 1 day at a time at being 100%. (sorry never done CD so no idea how it works). Well done on all your hard work. Good luck and im sure you will smash thorough it :) x

egbert

Silver Member
S: 11st1lb C: 10st11lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(2.58%)
30 days to go - and the same 7 pounds to lose.

Argh - completely lost the will now.

Overall I have lost over 3 stone, so I am happy. 7 pounds wouldn't make too much difference, and I have had my dress fitting so don't want to change shape too much. But - 7 pounds! Argh - get off!