47 year old newbie! :-D

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by eggandspoon, 4 May 2011 Social URL.

1. eggandspoon

eggandspoon Member

Hello everyone ! :wave_cry:
    I've just started Diet Chef today and am praying to God that I can lose over a stone before I go on hols in 12 weeks. After a horrible hangover on Monday (brilliant BBQ on Sunday with mates!) I have also vowed to keep off the booze til the end of May. I really need to get a grip and get healthy once and for all. I need to lose three stone really,:cry: but would be over the moon to get one stone down :eek: as it'd make a massive difference to my clothes! I'm sure you know the feeling! Good luck everyone! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi eggandspoon, how are you doing on diet chef so far?

4. eggandspoon

eggandspoon Member

Not too bad, but could be better! I'll let you know how it goes on Weds! Went to my docs today who said there's a weigh in service, so may take them up on that...

Wow, good for you trying again (don't we all?!) it'll be interesting to see how the hypno works. Will you go back for more or was it a 'one off' ?
    :-D

I've just been reading about gastric band hypnotherapy, where you're made to believe you have one and eat accordingly! Sounds amazing!

Last edited: 6 May 2011
  5. Becksie

Becksie Banned

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Hello! Hope it's going ok so far! I've had a harsh week of 3 meals out so decided it was best not to weigh myself today. Have a good week and delete this past week! Haha

6. eggandspoon

eggandspoon Member

You've done so well losing 22lbs Becksie! I would LOOOOVVE to do that! I think I'm three down today, but still have two days before weigh in. I'll list my loss weekly in the first post of this thread :-D
    Good luck this week girlies! x

7. gemgem29

gemgem29 Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.78%)
    Diet:
    Diet chef
    Hi eggandspoon

Welcome to diet chef. It does get easier, My first few days were horrible I was constantly hungry but it has got a lot easier now. I have managed to loose 11lbs in 3 week and trust me if I can do it so can you, I was a huge fast food fan!!!

Good luck with the weigh in x x x

8. eggandspoon

eggandspoon Member

Awww thanks Gem Gem!! You've done so well, how lovely to know that you've achieved that so quickly. I really hope to do the same. About 12 weeks til hols, so even if I just lose 2 a week that's almost two stone....I just have to get there this time. Hey DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE SWEET POTATO AND COCONUT SOUP??? I don't like coconut by itself but LOVE it in the soup (and thai cooking). WI tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Swimming this pm....

9. eggandspoon

eggandspoon Member

WEEK 1 - 3lbs down :) whoop whoop!

10. Becksie

Becksie Banned

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Well done! It will soon add up!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.