47 year old newbie! :-D

Hello everyone ! :wave_cry:
I've just started Diet Chef today and am praying to God that I can lose over a stone before I go on hols in 12 weeks. After a horrible hangover on Monday (brilliant BBQ on Sunday with mates!) I have also vowed to keep off the booze til the end of May. I really need to get a grip and get healthy once and for all. I need to lose three stone really,:cry: but would be over the moon to get one stone down :eek: as it'd make a massive difference to my clothes! I'm sure you know the feeling! Good luck everyone! :)

Hi eggandspoon, how are you doing on diet chef so far?

Not too bad, but could be better! I'll let you know how it goes on Weds! Went to my docs today who said there's a weigh in service, so may take them up on that...

Wow, good for you trying again (don't we all?!) it'll be interesting to see how the hypno works. Will you go back for more or was it a 'one off' ?
:-D

I've just been reading about gastric band hypnotherapy, where you're made to believe you have one and eat accordingly! Sounds amazing!

Last edited:
Hello! Hope it's going ok so far! I've had a harsh week of 3 meals out so decided it was best not to weigh myself today. Have a good week and delete this past week! Haha

You've done so well losing 22lbs Becksie! I would LOOOOVVE to do that! I think I'm three down today, but still have two days before weigh in. I'll list my loss weekly in the first post of this thread :-D
Good luck this week girlies! x

Hi eggandspoon

Welcome to diet chef. It does get easier, My first few days were horrible I was constantly hungry but it has got a lot easier now. I have managed to loose 11lbs in 3 week and trust me if I can do it so can you, I was a huge fast food fan!!!

Good luck with the weigh in x x x

Awww thanks Gem Gem!! You've done so well, how lovely to know that you've achieved that so quickly. I really hope to do the same. About 12 weeks til hols, so even if I just lose 2 a week that's almost two stone....I just have to get there this time. Hey DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THE SWEET POTATO AND COCONUT SOUP??? I don't like coconut by itself but LOVE it in the soup (and thai cooking). WI tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Swimming this pm....

Back