49 Days til New York - Yippeee!

oooh! You jumped ship! lol -the shakes are a lot better aren't they? So are the soups actually. I just think Lt is better for me. The weight will fall off you by the time you go to New York! Have youany exciting plans? What tourist attractions are you going to see? You know there's packages to do 'sex and the city' sights or 'Friends'? Of course there are more cultural things too but ya know... lol

Thanks BR, I just couldn't cope with the lack of variety anymore, chocolate was the only one I could stand, but there is something for everyone and that is all that matters.

BF will be in a conference during the day so I'll have five whole days to shop and do stuff, I really want to go to the MOMA and the Guggenheim, Empire state that kind of thing, the rest is probably shopping :D

Hey liberty is CD not a lot more money than LT?

Hay where you staying in new york im going there soon aswell hoping to lose 2 stone

Iv thought about going onto CD but my LT is only £27/week and some weeks i struggle with that so i think i better stick to LT!

Yeah i went to the docs when i started getting depressed about my weight and he put me straight on LT. I cant complain at that price!

omg sooo Jealous!!!!!!! always wanted to go new york to deer though :( you will have lost a lot of weight by then. my bf's mum has been before lots of times and said the shopping is brill and said there is one street where they sell all the fake bags!!!! aww your so lucky hun and this will keep the aul motivation up aswell :) xx

Cheers :) :) :) im not leaving LT EVER!!!!!

Back