49 weekly allowance - this may sound like a silly question but....

tribecamegan

Hello:)
I have just started WW pp, and am finding it tough to eat all my points, I am just about managing to get through the 29 a day. The 49 weekly ones though, I just don't know what to do with them as I don't need them! I have always been a small eater, my weight gain has been completely down to eating the wrong foods, full of fat and white carbs.

So I guess my question is - do I really need to eat my 49 weekly points or can I just forget about them? Thanks.

You can do whatever you like with them! I dont use mine, get confused with all the extra numbers lol. The only time ill use mine is if i have a night out or meal out. Maybe 2-3 times a year.

u dont have2 use them :)

Hello tribecamegan - I am in the same dilemma as you! My weight gain has been due to a combination of the wrong foods and PCOS! I struggle to eat my dailies let alone the 49 weeklies! Except when it gets closer to the weekend! Does anyone else find they start eating the wrong foods over the weekend? I may start a new thread with this to find out if anyone has tips on staying on the wagon during TOM and weekends...

yep i agree :) thats why i luv the weeklies hehe

yes, that could be true:) I'm just heading into my second weekend now so I'll know more on Monday!!

Back