ProPoints 49lb Gone - 35lb To go. My Final Push Diary...

shazbag

I have been doing WW PP since January, and have so far lost 49lb (3.5st).

Feel the need to start a Diary to give myself the final push for the last 35lb (2.5st) :D

I am also starting Shred on Monday - the dvd arrived today, and I have got as far as taking the wrapper off it so that I can't now send it back..... Gulp!

I am promising myself that I will come to my Diary everyday and update with my daily food.

I am going on holiday in 6 weeks time and would dearly love to lose at least another 7lbs by then to fit in to size 14 holiday clothes - that feeling would be fantastic as when I was at the same place last year I was wearing a size 22. I have been going to the same place for many years and made many local friends, so to see their faces on seeing a slimmer and fitter me will be the icing on the cake.

I am off now to clean all the downstairs windows while the sun is shining......

xx:character00238:

So here goes for todays food :)

Breakfast - Scrambled egg made with 2 eggs, 3 WW toast, 1 tbls WW jam - (9PP)

Lunch - out shopping so grabbed a bag of Kallo crisps and an Oaty bar - (4PP)

Tea - Square wrap with ham and low low spread cheese and stuffed with Salad - (7PP)

Pud - Sugar free jelly and squirty cream - (1PP)

3pp for milk for drinks.

5pp left for a cheeky 200ml glass of wine.

I am changing my weigh in day to a Saturday starting next week as I have so many social dates coming up actually on a Saturday, so it makes more sense. I only like to use my weeklies over the weekend.

Thank you for reading.....:D

5.30am start to the day.....

Up at the ungodly hour off 5.30am to get ready to go to an all day carboot :sigh:

And out tonight for drinks at the local pub with friends........saving 15 weeklies for 3.5 pints of beer :D I do love my Saturday night out!

I will up date later with my food for the day.

:wave_cry:

Back