4lb... How the mighty has fallen!!!

sammyd

Ooooops..
And let me begin, I saw a thread saying that some one was having Sunday's off, explained and sounded quite realistic...
Sunday and the face filling was if I'm honest an anticlimax but that wernt the problem Sunday turned in to Monday and so on and so on!!!..
Did have a little surplurge in the week "attempting" to get back in the zone, but that soon went north!!
Sooooo today's weigh in result was a 4lb gain... Believe me I thought it was going to be worse! ......
Taking how good I've been in previous weeks just to get a 2lb loss .. It goes to show just how easy it is to come bouncing back!!
Back in the saddle today... So nooo Sunday lunch booooo!!
Anyway hope everyone's happy and following the path to a trimmer healthier youuu..

Awww! :( on the bright side.. a gain may kick start your metabolism again so you loose more like in the earlier weeks x

I think I'm heading for a gain after CheeseSconeAndButterGate the other day ;)

Meatballs in tomato sauce with pasta for dinner here

(Meat balls are made with egg extra lean mince, onion, herbs and some egg white to bind).

Awww! :( on the bright side.. a gain may kick start your metabolism again so you loose more like in the earlier weeks x

I think I'm heading for a gain after CheeseSconeAndButterGate the other day ;)

Meatballs in tomato sauce with pasta for dinner here

(Meat balls are made with egg extra lean mince, onion, herbs and some egg white to bind).
that was the plan in the first place with the kick start thing.. i never thought for one moment it would be sooo hard to get back in the saddle come monday morning!!!..
mind if you look at my weight loss chart ive bee so good for so long.. "think i were due some kinda fall".. but ill be back!!! :eek:

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry to much Sam...it could be water too, as when you start eating, you retain water, so maybe in effect you've only gained 1-2lbs of actual weight ;)....you'll have that off soon....get back on the bran lol!

3200 Cals on top of normal intake are needed to put on 1 lb of weight . So either you had a mega ultra binge or it's just a blip.
You've only put on what you lost the previous week so it's probably mostly water so drink a lot of water and get back in the saddle.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hope it kick starts a loss for you again Sam, my hubby is on a low cal diet he gained 6lbs last week n this week was all bouncy this morning as he has apparently lost 7lbs, keep on swimming so to speak you will reach your goal!! x

bunny_hops said:
I wouldn't worry to much Sam...it could be water too, as when you start eating, you retain water, so maybe in effect you've only gained 1-2lbs of actual weight ;)....you'll have that off soon....get back on the bran lol!

Lol aww fanx sugar,
Ho I'm not tooo worried!.. Had to happen some time!!.. I've managed to get quite a taste for albran if you sling some splendour on top it's quite habitable! "just"
Today's been a right struggle... I really seem to have lost me mojo, but tomorrow I'll be back on form!!

Lol aww fanx sugar,
Ho I'm not tooo worried!.. Had to happen some time!!.. I've managed to get quite a taste for albran if you sling some splendour on top it's quite habitable! "just"
Today's been a right struggle... I really seem to have lost me mojo, but tomorrow I'll be back on form!!

I'm the queen of loosing the mojo, you'll be ok Sam...it's not the falling down it's how we get pick ourselves back up, and I know you can do that AND come back next week with a loss!! :D

Back