4lb... How the mighty has fallen!!!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by sammyd, 25 September 2011 Social URL.

1. sammyd

sammyd Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    orlistat
    Ooooops..
    And let me begin, I saw a thread saying that some one was having Sunday's off, explained and sounded quite realistic...
    Sunday and the face filling was if I'm honest an anticlimax but that wernt the problem Sunday turned in to Monday and so on and so on!!!..
    Did have a little surplurge in the week "attempting" to get back in the zone, but that soon went north!!
    Sooooo today's weigh in result was a 4lb gain... Believe me I thought it was going to be worse! ......
    Taking how good I've been in previous weeks just to get a 2lb loss .. It goes to show just how easy it is to come bouncing back!!
    Back in the saddle today... So nooo Sunday lunch booooo!!
    Anyway hope everyone's happy and following the path to a trimmer healthier youuu..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joclairey

joclairey Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1.5lb(20.05%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World and Xenical
    Awww! :( on the bright side.. a gain may kick start your metabolism again so you loose more like in the earlier weeks x

I think I'm heading for a gain after CheeseSconeAndButterGate the other day ;)

Meatballs in tomato sauce with pasta for dinner here

(Meat balls are made with egg extra lean mince, onion, herbs and some egg white to bind).

4. sammyd

sammyd Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    orlistat
    that was the plan in the first place with the kick start thing.. i never thought for one moment it would be sooo hard to get back in the saddle come monday morning!!!..
    mind if you look at my weight loss chart ive bee so good for so long.. "think i were due some kinda fall".. but ill be back!!! :eek:

Last edited: 25 September 2011
  5. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    I wouldn't worry to much Sam...it could be water too, as when you start eating, you retain water, so maybe in effect you've only gained 1-2lbs of actual weight ;)....you'll have that off soon....get back on the bran lol!

6. toofatkat

toofatkat Not such a fat kat now :)

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10.5lb(30.09%)
    Diet:
    low fat calorie counting with slimming world influences
    3200 Cals on top of normal intake are needed to put on 1 lb of weight . So either you had a mega ultra binge or it's just a blip.
    You've only put on what you lost the previous week so it's probably mostly water so drink a lot of water and get back in the saddle.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7. butter_on_toast

butter_on_toast Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Xenical ~ low fat,
    hope it kick starts a loss for you again Sam, my hubby is on a low cal diet he gained 6lbs last week n this week was all bouncy this morning as he has apparently lost 7lbs, keep on swimming so to speak you will reach your goal!! x

8. sammyd

sammyd Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    orlistat
    Lol aww fanx sugar,
    Ho I'm not tooo worried!.. Had to happen some time!!.. I've managed to get quite a taste for albran if you sling some splendour on top it's quite habitable! "just"
    Today's been a right struggle... I really seem to have lost me mojo, but tomorrow I'll be back on form!!

9. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!

I'm the queen of loosing the mojo, you'll be ok Sam...it's not the falling down it's how we get pick ourselves back up, and I know you can do that AND come back next week with a loss!! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.