4st plus gone :)

Well done! That's fantastic! I'm looking for someone who has successfully maintained so I'm going to look for your diaries! Thank you for sharing your journey - you give me hope that this time will be the last time I lose... And I won't gain it all back again

Thanks so much, one of my diaries in the silver members section so you need to have 1500 posts to view them. I do however have another diary called new to fasting. A quick summary of everything upto date and more about maintaining really lol xxx

Thanks so much, one of my diaries in the silver members section so you need to have 1500 posts to view them. I do however have another diary called new to fasting. A quick summary of everything upto date and more about maintaining really lol xxx
I've just read that and posted that I was a little worried you weren't eating enough :(

Rather than doing tfr I fast. No more than 500kcals normally once or twice per week but just now I'm doing it 3 times per week. I've been maintaining my weight since 12/12/13 and actually maintaining within my cushion since early November. The longest I've uber maintained, and I only have to diet once or twice per week. It's fab! Try to understand its not everyday, the diary you read is in the fasting section do itd be massively unfair to pist pics of my calorific foods when I'm on an up day? Xxx

Carrie - what an inspiration. I read your other post where you mentioned you yo-yoed and I think you should be even more proud of your maintenance. I have yo yoed for the past ten years or more now between 6stone and 11st4! I don't know how much I weigh now - I think it's somewhere in the 10s. But my point is - I started to think - that's it now - I'm a yo yo dieter and started to think I couldn't do it anymore. Seeing your pics and story has really helped remind me that I can do it, and how much of a difference if can make to how you feel. Massive well done to you. I am on day two of exante, having done lots of diets over the years and eventually succumbing to binge eating. I don't want to be this person, and your maintenance approach seems very sensible xx

Thanks so much! :) xxx what a lovely post, if I inspire one person then that's more than I could ask for! Xxx

Well done on an amazing weight loss Carrie. I'm going to pop over and have a look at your fasting diary. One question, which Tae Bo DVD did you use? I've just ordered the Billy Blanks PT 24/7 that includes the gloves and the bands but I already have one of his original ones from the around 2000. It was on video then!!

Thanks, I used the tae bo get ripped. The 8mins one, was perfect before and after work. Have since done the insanity beach body challenge and now do fast n furious daily. :) xxx

Have seen the infommercial for Insanity. Did you get the T-shirt? Just watching it makes me think 'heart attack'. LOL. You look great on it though.

I did see the infomercial but trying to fill the form in plus attach the pics which I only had day 1 and 63 and it was set poses to which your meant to add day 1 day 30 and day 63 so I'll wait till I do it again lol xxx

Very pretty before but now you look stunning - well done. A true Exante role-model. xx

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Very inspiring.

Hi,
I'm new here.. amazed by what you achieved.
Wondering how are you now... :rolleyes:
Hope you are just the same..

well done on the weightloss hope you had a lovely christmas

You look fab in your before and after pictures both. You're a true inspiration. I'm pretty sure you would be maintaining even now, it would be lovely to have an update from you. It would motivate people like me who are still trying to lose weight and worried about managing once they reach at thier goal weight!! Congratulations on your success and you're journey is truly inspirational for me. Makes me want to do it with even more dedication. Thanks xx

Back