Getting to Target in 2018 (finally!)

Yay well done!! That is awesome. Such an incredible amount lost in total too. You are smashing it xx

Thankyou so much! Unfortunately I managed to fall spectacularly off the wagon over the weekend. Again. So annoyed with myself!

Today should be weigh in for me but my scales are currently showing a 5 pound gain, which is ridiculous and cannot be true! I had two off plan days over the weekend (actually, only about 24 hours in total) and I really didn't make such bad choices that would warrant such a big gain. Star week is coming up though and I do feel very bloated, so that's probably something to do with it.

My scales weigh 1.5 pounds different to the SW ones and, even taking that into account, it'd still be a whopping gain at group. My consultant is on holiday this week so I'm taking a holiday too (although I might go and weigh in at the weekend). I'm back on plan and have been since Monday morning so I don't feel the need to go to group to "draw a line" under it. The line was drawn days ago and I'm determined to get a decent loss next week!

I think I've been getting complacent recently and too many off plan meals and days have been creeping in. I'm aiming to stay 100% on plan now for the rest of April.

I went to a group on Saturday morning and had lost a pound :) 3 stone 6 lbs gone in total.

However, something odd is definitely going on with my body as my home scales are showing me as 2 pounds heavier this morning than I was on Saturday. Also I've had 9 100% days on plan, including 2 SP days, and I'm still 3 pounds heavier than I was at my lightest almost 2 weeks ago. I'm extremely frustrated! Really hoping the scales start to move soon as, as it stands, I've lost pretty much nothing at all this month so far, which is pretty disheartening, given that I've only had a couple of days off plan in that whole time.

Oh well, onwards and downwards (hopefully!) - I'm going to try and up my speed foods, although I already eat a lot each day, and I'm going to try and have more variety of meals. Although it's difficult when I'm on my own most of the time and only have a tiny freezer compartment in my fridge. Everything I make tends to be enough for at least 3 or 4 portions and I don't want it going to waste so I do have very similar meals a lot :confused:

Hey,

a couple of months ago I was 100% on plan for 2 weeks and sts, it was so frustrating. you've lost lots of weight in a short space of time, maybe your body is adjusting and doesn't want to let go of anymore fat. after those 2 weeks I was back to normal.

hope you get a good loss next weigh in x x

Hi,

I just read your whole diary. I can only echo what Jenny said. I lost a lot of weight a few years back with slimming world, and I remember plateauing for a couple of weeks for no reason and then the losses started up again, it turned out it's just because I had lost so much rather quickly.

I'm a fellow secret emotional eater. I was amazed that day you had a lot of syns, not that you had them but that you actually counted them! Haha. My mindset being hide the wrappers in the bin and it never happened! 😂

Back