4th and final weigh in on TFR

eyesdontlie

I went for my fourth and final weigh in on TFR today I have decided to start refeed as although I still want to lose another stone I would like to do this following a healthy diet as I do not want to lose the last bit too quickly as I feel I would struggle to cope with such a drastic change so today was my weigh in and I lost another 6lb!!!! so that takes my weight loss in 4 weeks to 30lbs (over 2 stone) I am absolutely ecstatic and feel on top of the world but do not worry I will still be on here for support and to keep myself on the straight and narrow.

good luck to all those starting their LT journey.

Congrats, that's a great weight loss. It inspires me as i would like to loose at least 2 stones in 8 weeks.
Good luck with the refeed

Well done eyesdontlie - the 6lbs loss is a good boost to your new plan and 30lbs in 4 weeks is amaaaazing!. Good luck with the refeed :eat: and please stay around.

well done and good luck!

well done and good luck on refeed x

wow that is an outstanding weight lose in such a short space of time :) ...whats your secret :D good luck on the refeed you have done so well, xx

my plan is just to eat healthy and portion control but mainly I do not want to deny myself something just have it in moderation maybe a treat once a week something to look forward to as I always feel the more I the more I crave then I just binge

Yes that can happen, you deny yourself and then go all out. When i did SW i used to love eating the choc and orange alpen bars. They tasted sweet but only 70cals. Takes the edge off so wont reach for a biscuit or chocolate

Well done on a fab loss and good luck with your refeed. Mmmmmm, what I wouldn't do for a crisp salad right now!!!! Or a stick of celery!!!!

Enjoy your success and your food.

x

well done eyes good luck with the rest, keep us informed x

Well done and good luck with the refeed!! :)

Back