• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

4th and final weigh in on TFR

S: 15st11lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st6lb Loss: 3st12lb(24.43%)
I went for my fourth and final weigh in on TFR today I have decided to start refeed as although I still want to lose another stone I would like to do this following a healthy diet as I do not want to lose the last bit too quickly as I feel I would struggle to cope with such a drastic change so today was my weigh in and I lost another 6lb!!!! so that takes my weight loss in 4 weeks to 30lbs (over 2 stone) I am absolutely ecstatic and feel on top of the world but do not worry I will still be on here for support and to keep myself on the straight and narrow.

good luck to all those starting their LT journey.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Khandi

Silver Member
Congrats, that's a great weight loss. It inspires me as i would like to loose at least 2 stones in 8 weeks.
Good luck with the refeed

Well done eyesdontlie - the 6lbs loss is a good boost to your new plan and 30lbs in 4 weeks is amaaaazing!. Good luck with the refeed :eat: and please stay around.

msblonde

a new way of living!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(9.22%)
well done and good luck!

missyd

Gold Member
S: 13st0lb G: 11st6lb
well done and good luck on refeed x

S: 12st2lb C: 12st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
wow that is an outstanding weight lose in such a short space of time :) ...whats your secret :D good luck on the refeed you have done so well, xx

S: 15st11lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st6lb Loss: 3st12lb(24.43%)
my plan is just to eat healthy and portion control but mainly I do not want to deny myself something just have it in moderation maybe a treat once a week something to look forward to as I always feel the more I the more I crave then I just binge

Yes that can happen, you deny yourself and then go all out. When i did SW i used to love eating the choc and orange alpen bars. They tasted sweet but only 70cals. Takes the edge off so wont reach for a biscuit or chocolate

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Well done on a fab loss and good luck with your refeed. Mmmmmm, what I wouldn't do for a crisp salad right now!!!! Or a stick of celery!!!!

Enjoy your success and your food.

x

Angie44

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb C: 19st3lb G: 12st4lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.1%)
well done eyes good luck with the rest, keep us informed x

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Well done and good luck with the refeed!! :)