4th day hell

tod2005

Hi All,
This is my second time trying the lipotrim diet. I first tried it Oct2006 - Dec2006. I was 16st.6lbs and lost 2st7lbs, down to 13st13lbs. I was working out in the gym every day trying extremly hard to loose more calories and I must admit it did work. Christmas that year everybody commented on how good I looked, I was full of confidence. I came of the diet for Christmas week and tried to start back in Jan07 but I pulled a muscle in my back and that kept me out of the gym for a month. Naturally the diet went out the window. I tried again in Feb07 but then pulled another muscle which had me out for another month and thats when the fairytale ended. Back to crap food and no excerise and guess what as of last Tuesday my weight was 16st 13lbs

So I decided to kick my butt into gear again and decided to give it a try again. ( I must admit I did try a few times since 07 but I never got past the 4th day) However today is my 4th day back, I did a sneaky weighin today and I have already lost 7lbs, I know thats probably the water contention but it does put a smile back on my face. My only problem is that I am suffering major diorreha, everything I drink goes straight through me, as in drink glass of water, 10 mins later its back out again. I dont recall this happening before and feel I have a stomache flu. I am determined not to give up on the diet so early but not sure what the best option here is. Has anyone experience this before?

T

Back