4th day of seccond week and i havent lost a thing

hugeherbo

is this normal?

I would say yes well it is for me

Have to say I have got rid of my scales I just don't put myslef through the constant jumping on them to see how much I had lost and like you sometimes not losing anything on the one day and even putting a 1lb on some days :hmm:

but in the end it all just worked itself out in the end

so now the only time I now see a set of scales in on my weekly weigh in :)

I'm trying my hardest to stay off the scales. One day they're up, the next they're down, it drives me nuts.

:D Stay off those scales

I weigh myself every 7 days and NEVER in between. This way I very rarely get a disappointing reading and keep my motivation.

I weigh myself every day but no matter what that scale says I know that it is impossible not to lose on this diet so I don't let it bother me :)

Usually if I haven't lost anything for a few days I know that a day or two later I will suddenly drop 2-3lbs out of nowhere, it does all even out in the end.

xoxo

I hope your right as day 5 and still nothing :'(

me to i was worried i wasn't gonna lose anything in my second week because the scales just wasn't moving then they did.

how long did it take, was it a gradual thing?

Hi

I am having the exact same problem on day 4 of second week and scales not moving....its very disheartening, really having to stop myself from giving up as i'm thinking I could be eating and sts!!!!

In reality though I know that if a give up I will be right back where I started.

Hopefully it will be like you all say and there will be a sudden drop :(

Hiya - just to let you know I have barely budged a lb in 2 weeks. I have lost a dress size and a whole chunk of my wardrobe through (I have gained a much bigger - but smaller if you get my drift - chunk of my clothes in return) Scales mean nowt but the amount of water in your cells, they don't show that your cells have arranged themselves into a much neater package!

Back