4th day

Hey all my 4th day back on the diet, feeling fab, well and truly in ketosis, happy as anything and already lost 12lb so am amazed and motivated! Just wanted to share!!

Been off the diet for about 6 months lol, only put on 10lbs thought so am lower weight than i've been for years! roll on summer, i wanna do another 2 stone before june, easy! :) xxx

Hi this is day 4 on the diet, started at 12.9 and at end of day 3 wasy 12.5, this is amazing, bring on the size 10 jeans, Im coming for you!

Hi, well done. I am back (again) and this is my day 4 today (Friday). I am finding it really hard, always hungry and the taste in my mouth is really bad. I have GOT TO DO IT THIS TIME becasue I have booked my hols and there is no way on this earth am I buying yet more clothes. Got a wardrobe full of clothes which are too small. So, if the holiday isn't an incentive, I don't know what is.

Hi, how positive are you?! Thats so fabulous and I would like you to send me your motivation ... :break_diet:Well done and keep up the good work x

Back