4th Jan 2010 restarters/ new starters join here!!!

Thanks hun, I was a bit worried when it started snowing at about 5.30pm... called my supervisor and he has issued advice for the whole weekend to just do the bare essentials, so for example where I would normally spend an hour with someone, only spend 15 mins, to ensure that they are safe, warm and have had a hot drink, then get on my way... idea is to finish as early as possible before it gets even colder.

So I will be doing the same this evening. It's my last shift with the agency tonight and I am quite glad after yesterdays shenanigans... driving 5mph the whole way was not fun! Hoping to start at 3.30 and finish about 5.30/6ish... fingers crossed!

It's day 7 for me today, weighed myself (as my last CDC WI was on Sunday last week) and have lost 9lbs. Official WI is tomorrow :) looking forward to it!

xxx

hey ladies and well done for surviving our first saturday!

i am still 12 lbs down. hoping and praying for 14lbs at first official w.i
tomoz.

feel much better already, fingers and stomach already noticeably smaller and less bloated!

warm water is going down a treat. am easily drinking 2-3 litres a day and not drinking so much tea/ coffee to keep me warm which can only be a good thing!

hope all is good with you ladies. i seem to have 3/4 cartons a day depending on how busy i am. think today may be a 4 a day cos i am having a lazy sunday!

just waiting for kettle to cool so i can have pint no 3 of warm water and orange flavouring.

just loving the snow at the mo! dogs love it too which makes walks so much more fun. a cold wet walk is just not the same as a snowy one!

well roll on monday so we can all say one week down and 11 more for me! x

Hi CD08 and other Jan 4 starters --

I hope it is okay that I join you on this thread. Like Ase, I started officially on Tuesday the 5th, as my son and neice flew out on Monday to return to the US.

I am SSing using CD until I reach my goal and have lost 5 pounds, and have about 17 to go. I am hoping to reach goal by February 14th (I signed up for the Valentines Day Challenge and posted that I wanted to be at goal.) I do not seem to lose as fast as lot of the ladies posting on this site -- but that's okay, as long as I am losing. :)

MM

Welcome MinnieMe - and good luck for Valentines Day.

Have just had a wander through town looking at all the nice things I will be able to buy come the Spring. Really helps.

CD08 Our dogs are loving the snow too except for our female goldie who stops every few hundred yards to have the snow removed from between her pads. The other don't seem to notice.

WBS - I too am at 9 pounds off this morning

Good luck for tomorrow to all day 7's

Hello all!:wave_cry:

Have been reading your thread and am hoping that you may be able to give me some motivation for my restart tomorrow!!:cry:You're all so positive and are doing really well.

Like CD08 (who i remember from then!!!:p Hiya:D) I lost most of my weight in 2008 with CD and couldn't have done it without Minimins. I kept most of it off until December when i took my eyes off the ball. I also was about 10lbs from goal too when i stopped before.

Have had countless attempts at restart but feel i have come to a weight now where i feel big and uncomfortable. My clothes are tight and i just want to get back to where i was and maybe a few more pounds:rolleyes:

So here's to a fresh start. Can't say i'm looking forward to the next few days but the results are fantastic.

Keep up your good work!! I shall undoubtedly be on here all day every day for the next wee while:p

Hi everyone. I am a restarter (again!!) hoping to lose 21lb in as short a time as possible lol. I was last on CD in October 2009 but the weight has crept back on. I am starting tomorrow and to be totally honest I am NOT looking forward to it. I've done CD a few times in the past and recognised that if you feel positive about it and look forward to doing it, you have more of a chance of success. It's actually putting me off knowing I'm not looking forward to it - like I am failing before I have even started. But I have to do it unfortunately. I need an operation soon so really want to shift this weight before I go in. My next hospital appointment is 29th January and the consultant says I should be in within the 6 weeks after that. So, that could mean the week after or 6 weeks after - I dunno.

I would have started earlier but I only came back from holiday on 6th January so tomorrow is my first monday. Still haven't got rid of all the chocolate from Christmas though so it's going to be extra difficult for me.

Welcome Ladies
1 week weight in and I am still at 9lb - isn't too bad - though on the past two occasions I have ss'd lost 13lb each time in the first week. This time I don't have as much to lose and as I still haven't been drinking enough water I cannot complain. Sitting at my desk glugging for Scotland :).
Hope everyone else has huge losses.
Nelli

Good Luck Miriam -- with the weight loss and upcoming surgery.

Congrats NelliD on the 9 pounds off! Fantastic loss.

MM

First week weigh in and 13lbs down (didnt quite make my stone)!
Happily plodding on and looking at 5lb a week hopefully to make 2 stone in 4 weeks.
Still enjoying my tetras and warm water/orange flavour.
Roll on week 2!!!!
Good luck ladies xxx
Oh and hi to all new ladies and keep us posted with your results x

CD08-

13 pounds off in one week -- fantastic. It's the best I've seen posted thus far. Congrats!

MM

Wow amina and cdo8 on your great losses, very well done to you both.
I still have some packs to use up so have not been back to counsellor but pleased to be officially into week 2, yippee!

CD and Amina well done with your losses. I lost 11lb this week. I was hoping for more but it's TOTM and I'm more than happy with that result. Looking forward to seeing this weight drop off.

Good luck everyone

Thanks Amina...

The profile pic is gonna be me in May on my hols, in a slinky bikini, falling into my glass of cosmo and champagne cocktails (hehehehe) Bring on the skinny me :)

Hi Sam and welcome! Good luck x

Amina and Cappuchino good luck for your bikini blitz, I am sure you will both look amazing for your hols.

Still glugging all my water and loving my tetras. Hope everyone else is having a good day 9!

x

hi everyone well done on your losses cd08, A,ina and cappachino, I don't ge weighted until next week, but not losing as fast as I would like only 4 lbs so far:( and today I fell off the wagon a little - had a couple of biscuits, but still plodding on.

Back