4th Jan 2010 restarters/ new starters join here!!!

CD....This is the thread you meant reet? Did you get my drug addled ramblings at 3am(only paracetomel before you panic!)

Im doing it, im doing it!

I am yet to have my first shake, as my resolve weakens as the day progresses.

xxx

DDDAAAAAIIIISSSSSSSYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
you are here my lovely, welcome aboard!
ha ha ha yes i got the messages, not had a chance to reply as been rushed off feet today. just sat down with cup of tea and shake no.2.
i shall reply NOW!!!
been to gym and walked dogs (in rain :() now 'me time' with some cookery programmes xxxx
so glad you are here, now STAY PUT lol xxxx

What a day - I am STARVING. Keep telling myself just to stop thinking about it, but easier said than done.

Taking myself off to bed out of harms way.

We are getting near to a third of the way there YAHOO

We are getting near to a third of the way there YAHOO

Cant believe that! Wow... :eek:
Happy day 25 ladies!

No more loss for me to report today.
I do hope that the gym is not going to slow me down. I am doing about half hour cardio and half hour weights. I may reassess on monday and maybe cut down cardio and up the weights if my losses slow down.

But for now I am feeling fine. Not ecstatic of course dealing with things and just getting this diet done and dusted! The better behaved I am now the quicker I can move on from ss. Makes sense to just stick to it as well as I can :rolleyes:

So far no wobbles or nibbles, not even a licked spoon. I hope this continues for a few more weeks yet.

Hope you are all ok xxx

hi guys,
im jumping on your weight lose train(thats if you donot mind lol)on tuesday 2nd february.i would have been on LT for 3 weeks by then.you have all done well since you started beginning of jan all the best on your journey.

day 26 ladies, we are so close to week 5 i can almost feel it :D

i am still going (very) strong and no sign of my resolve dwindling yet, as opposed to my losses which are dwindling to 3lb a week now... :mad:

oh well, i know i know its the average loss on cd ss but you always secretly hope and pray that your body can do more than the average :rolleyes:

soon its week 6 and valentines day :candledinner:!

anyone doing something special?
i think we are just going to go to the cinema and i shall treat myself to a large black coffee instead of a 3 course meal and plenty of booze... :cry:

lol i dont mind really, better to stay on track and not lose it completely. once week 6 is done and dusted we (well me anyway) are half way home. 12 weeks will fly by.

concentrated on weights at gym yesterday as i was getting carried away with the cardio, forgetting you shouldnt do too much!

good luck everyone with getting through the last bit of week 4! xxx

Hi CD08 - Week 5 in a few days - Whew !!!

On one hand it seems that the time has flown so far - while on the other it feels like I haven't eaten in ages.

I am sitting in a nice warm office drinking water for Scotland right now and wishing I could go to the pub at 5. Will resist though :)

Nelli

Still going strong people, can't believe how quickly the days are passing.

Just been weighed and I have lost a fab 7lb this week. That's 23lb so far. :)

I'm still on track, can't believe it's 4 weeks on Monday - am looking forward to weigh in on Monday...... tho it would honestly probably be better if I could go to the loo!

Good to see everyone still going strong :)

Glad you are all doing well - and what a fantastic lose this week Cappachino.

Here goes for another weekend :)

Nelli

Well done Katie - great loss for 2 weeks. Where in America are you off to?

I meant to ask, were you on the "Scream if you want to go faster" thread a while back?

Nelli

cappuchino and katie what fab losses, well done ladies!!!!
ok so just today then one more to day to get through and week bl00dy 5 can you believe!
i never thought id last this long tbh. i mean i really wanted to but going my previous attempts i never dreamt id last 4 whole weeks without one slip up. well done me! and all of the 4th jan restarters of course!!!!
so fingers crossed we can keep going for another 4 weeks. i reckon breaking the 12 weeks down into 4 week chunks is good cos its flying by!
have a good day all xxx

I'm still around but not been as strong willed as you ladies, but I'm getting "better" and more focused.

CD08 what counts as "cardio" at the gym, I'm never sure, does the treadmill climber (its like hiking rather than running" count as cardio I'm never sure?

Nelli I could have beenon that thread - have used minimins a lot :) Re America we're starting in LA then doing a driving holiday going to Vegas, Death Valley, Yosemite and Monterey for the motogp and then back down to LA --- can't wait, feels like it's our honeymoon 22 years on ;)

I'd planned to be upping (starting) the exercise today but I'm in agony - went to hosp yesterday as my arm was killing me, they reckon I've got inflamed tendons and they've put it in a brace, have hardly slept with it all night and the pain is awful.

I think it's a good idea CD to break it down to 4 week stints.
I went out last night and had 4 g'n't's. (oops). I know It's not the done thing but I made the decision I was going to have a drink and I and not going to beat myself up about it.
I drank plenty of water when I got home and I am continuing as normal. It's not going to be a regular occurance, it was a one off.

I'm not even going to come off for valentines day.

I feel positively happy and looking forward to continuing this journey.

Hey ladies? How have your saturdays been? I went to the hairdressers this morning, had a snooze this afternoon and just come back from a Zumba class at the gym which was so much fun!

Settling down now for some saturday night tv!! Hope you are all well xx

ps I have lost 3ibs so far this week according to my scales so it will be interesting to see what CDC scales say on Monday evening! Glad it will be the last evening WI and my next one after that will be next saturday 8am (!!) and saturdays from now on.

Hi All

Katie - sounds like a fab trip and will be all the better because you are feeling so slim.

Week 5 tomorrow. So far my scales are registering 4lb again this week. If that's what shows tomorrow that will be same for the past three weeks in a row and I can certainly live with that continuing.

Still sleeping well and for longer at night than I normally would - going to bed by 10:30 most nights and I'm lucky if I read for 15 minutes.

Good luck all round with the weigh ins

Nelli

Hi All

This is the third time I've been through this particular diet mill - and on each occasion it's been a bit different, but the first twice the loss results ran more or less to the same pattern. This time I am a bit behind (by about 5lbs at the four week stage by the looks of things). As the other 4th Jan starters are aware I have also been moaning about being starving - something that never happened after I got underway with the diet before.

One thing I have been doing that is different is putting mixers in water (probably about a quarter of a spoon per large glass) not realising that this should be limited. When browsing, I found the thread below which some of you may be interested in.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-d...-water-flavourings-mousse-mix-quantities.html

Nelli

Back