4th Weigh in and.....

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
I've lost another 3lbs!!Hey Hey, very happy....Hope everyone else is doing good... AAMW can't wait.. just eating a chocolate diet bar...hhhmmmm...Love

well done nikki! over one and a half stones in a month! fantastic!!

Well done hun! That's superb! Seen as we have similar weight losses to go - and i'm only on week 2 - so you have a head start - how about a race to the finish line???

Seriously - well done! Thats fab! Enjoy AAMW I CANT WAIT!!

A xxx

Hi Nikki

I checked earlier to see if you'd posted your loss this week, and was getting a bit worried as you hadn't. Nipped off to watch comic relief the apprentice, and now found your post

Well done you:D :D :D :D Really pleased for you!!!!!

Tracey
x

Hi Nikki

I checked earlier to see if you'd posted your loss this week, and was getting a bit worried as you hadn't. Nipped off to watch comic relief the apprentice, and now found your post

Well done you:D :D :D :D Really pleased for you!!!!!

Tracey
x

Thanks Tracey. I am really pleased... just can't wait for the small amount of food...xThought of you in tesco's when i went past the sprouts!Love

Well done hun! That's superb! Seen as we have similar weight losses to go - and i'm only on week 2 - so you have a head start - how about a race to the finish line???

Seriously - well done! Thats fab! Enjoy AAMW I CANT WAIT!!

A xxx

Thank you very much, it is a fantastic diet, and you will do really really well...Don't worry I will enjoy AAMW!!!!Keep up the good work..Love

Lol I went to Tesco this evening and bought sprouts!!!!

I also thought of you and your suggestions on how to make cottage cheese seem appealing! Bought a tub of cottage cheese, celery, raddishes and mushrooms. Can't wait til tomorrow so I can tuck in.

Glad you've had a good day:D

Back