4th Weigh In and....

Achelois

I lost another 4lbs and another inch off my waist!!! I cant bl00dy believe it!!! I was close to quitting yesterday but the kick up the @rse I got tonight has really motivated me!

Thanks for all your support.

A xxx

Woohoo- fab result, well done!! Hope it gives you the bosst you need to stay on tack- after all its worth it!
Kx

Its brilliant when you have a good weigh in after youve struggled in the week because it helps you stay focus and gives you the motivation to carry on.

WELL DONE:D for sticking with it

Achelois, WTG & WELL DONE!!!!
I weighed in & only lost 2lbs!!!! Very fed up BUT not quitting. I must measure myself to see how I'm doing.
How are you coping? I keep getting terrible urges to eat, far worse than when I stopped smoking!! Any tips? When do you do AAM? My consellor is away until next Thursday & I forgot to ask her, is it the fourth week or fifth week?
xxxxxsharon

Voodoo

All you need to do is think - if I break it its going to take me longer to get there. AAM week is week 5 - and I am definately going to do it to help me boost my metabolism and try and get another 5/6 pounder soon afterwards! You are doing great too - so keep at it!
I also get the over-whelming urges but I distract myself with cooking for the OH or a hot bath or an early night or a fag - but I suppose that one is out of the question for you - I must admit - I am EATING cigarettes these days!

Take care mate - keep me posted

Achelois xxx

Thanks Carolyn & Achelois! I've measured myself & hey presto I've lost 1 1/2" from my chest (sob!:cry: ), 2" from my waist, 1/2" from my upper arms (Hooray!!!), 1 1/2" from my thighs & 1" from my hips!
Thanks again! I feel much more positive!
xxxxsharon

Back