4th weigh in today...

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Well as the title say i had my 4th weigh in and ive lost another 5lbs :talk017: .Im delighted with that as that brings my total to exactly 2 stone gone in 4 weeks.....wooooo flippin hoooooooo.

wow!!!!!!!! that is really amazing, 2 stone is a huge amount, you should be really proud of yourself x

OMG - I want to lose the same as you in 4 weeks! that is amazing - you must be so proud!

Have you been doing this 100% ??

Well done! this diet gives great results I am 2 stone 11lbs lighter in 5 weeks :D love it

OMG - I want to lose the same as you in 4 weeks! that is amazing - you must be so proud!

Have you been doing this 100% ??
I do ss/ss+ when it suits me.I just have a little bit of chicken no veg or anything else.It really is a great diet once your head is in the game.

Well done! this diet gives great results I am 2 stone 11lbs lighter in 5 weeks :D love it

:wow: 2stone 11lbs is amazing well done you,i wish i had those results

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
that's just absolutely brilliant hun whay hay :D

Thanx a million girls im starting to feel better in myself too

Somuchtolose and Flab fighter you are really inspiring me to carry on! You must be so proud of yourselves and what an incentive to continue. I bet you're buzzing. CD is pretty amazing isn't it?.. What other diet gives you results like that eh? Brilliant! :D

Back