• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

4th weigh in tomorrow, nervous

Hi all, I've my 4th weigh in tomorrow and I'm nervous. I think I'm losing slower that other people even though I've been sticking to the diet religiously! so far I've lost 7lbs, 4lbs and 5lbs which is a total of 16lbs. I know that's good and I'd never have lost that amount on any other diet. Can I expect to lose 5lbs tomorrow again?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 19st9lb
That's BRILLIANT hun!! I only lost 2bls last week and 6bls this week so you never really know.
I think if you're weighed later in the day after shakes and lots of water it's a lesser loss, maybe I'm wrong? You'll be find and never be put off by a little weight loss because a little loss on LT is average or alot on other diets!! Think of yourself shrinking which you are!
That's not less than other people anyway that's brilliant!!
xx

Good plan Daisy, I'm planning on going early in the morning tomorrow so hopefully that'll help a bit. it just gives you such a boost when you have a good week. I'm actually finding the diet pretty easy and enjoying the extra energy I seem to have. Thanks for the words of encouragement :)

S: 19st9lb
No problemo!
I was feeling the same way after my 2bl loss but I put it down to time of the month and it then encouraged me to really work hard- well encouraged me yet I still have my aqya aerobic stuff in work-unused!!:( THIS WEEK!!

xxx