4th Weigh in

Cham Pers

size 8 by July
4lbs down this week! Well pleased as it was better than last weeks 2.5lbs. So in 4 weeks ive lost 18.5 im happy with that! X

Great loss, you are doing well :) x

4lbs down this week! Well pleased as it was better than last weeks 2.5lbs. So in 4 weeks ive lost 18.5 im happy with that! X

I bet you're happy. That's a great result. Well done.

Well done Cham, that's brilliant.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done cham you have done really well, keep going :)

Ahh thanks my lovlies x i defo feel slimmer but im still wearing my old clothes! They are getting looser i must say, think i go charity shop browsing soon. I dont want to get a whole new wardrobe til im at goal! My pharacist agreed that i can lower my goal weight to 8.7 stone to allow 7lbs on for the refeed but im hoping that i wont put any on and will try my hardest to maintain at that weight. I did tell a little porky because she asked me at what weight was i comfortable and i just blurted out 8.7 i actually havent been that weight since 1995 when i went through a relationship breakdown and didnt eat for weeks. But hey ho 9 stone was easier to maintain so im goung to allow myself half a stone to play with. End of june here i coooooooome! Xxxx

Nice one Cham and good on you for dragging yourself away from ya sickbed!!! Great loss in 4 weeks, well done you! :)) Hope you are feeling bettter now hun xx

Good on you Cham - you will be at goal in no time xx

Brilliant Cham, bet your pleased!

So by being looking at your stats you are just over 11 stone, {im jealous!} you are same height as me, and do you know I would love to be that weight now, last time I weighed 11 stone was in 1996, and I felt really good, I quite like having a bit of meat on me, its sexy retaining some curves, although I know we are all built differently, Im all boobs me, its annoying though.. Im hoping mine shrink as my weight drops!

Bet you look great at the moment! Hope you are getting lots of compliments :)

Thanks girls!,

Jenhen, its so nice being 11st 1lb i can really feel different and have been complimented by my hair dresser and people who havent seen me for ages! You'll get there soon babe! Still, ive got some way to go. Im all boobs too and they have lost a teeny bit but not much. I hope to be a nice C or D cup when im at goal. :)

your doing great Cham well done you deserve a big pat on the back :) x

Ahhhh thanks peeps thats really kind of you to say so...big (((((hugs))))) back to ya's xxxx

Back