4th weigh in!!

emerald81

Well final weigh in before holiday on Saturday and lost 4 pounds, making a total of 26.5lost :) I start on refeed today,bit wary and sceptical,after my refeed week I do healthy eating until 2nd august when i start back on LT TFR and already I can't wait to get back on it...:)

Well done! Hope refeed goes well - I'm sure if you stick to healthy eating you won't put on weight, in fact you might keep losing! I'll see you back in the 100% forum on aug 2nd then, have a great holiday! x

Absolutely brilliant to finish week 4, I'll be giving myself a gold star if I get that far. If you got this far you can do anything and your loss was fab too. Enjoy your holiday and Ive no doubt youll do great on refeed. All the best x

Thank you both for your encouragement. I am on day 3 of refeed and so far it's fine, still not hungry despite eating real food..my stomach has deffo shrunk. Will update u all on my loss/gain/stay the same on the second of august. Cinematic ur doing fab so far keep going.will look forward to catching up on ur progress, and candy floss it's so worth it,the first week is the toughest so keep muddling through xxxx

Back