4th weigh in!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by emerald81, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

1. emerald81

emerald81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.98%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Well final weigh in before holiday on Saturday and lost 4 pounds, making a total of 26.5lost :) I start on refeed today,bit wary and sceptical,after my refeed week I do healthy eating until 2nd august when i start back on LT TFR and already I can't wait to get back on it...:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cinematic

cinematic Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Propoints
    Well done! Hope refeed goes well - I'm sure if you stick to healthy eating you won't put on weight, in fact you might keep losing! I'll see you back in the 100% forum on aug 2nd then, have a great holiday! x

4. candyloss

candyloss Full Member

Absolutely brilliant to finish week 4, I'll be giving myself a gold star if I get that far. If you got this far you can do anything and your loss was fab too. Enjoy your holiday and Ive no doubt youll do great on refeed. All the best x

5. emerald81

emerald81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(26.98%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thank you both for your encouragement. I am on day 3 of refeed and so far it's fine, still not hungry despite eating real food..my stomach has deffo shrunk. Will update u all on my loss/gain/stay the same on the second of august. Cinematic ur doing fab so far keep going.will look forward to catching up on ur progress, and candy floss it's so worth it,the first week is the toughest so keep muddling through xxxx

6. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

well done so far hun, enjoy your holiday x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.