4th Weigh In

LetMeFadeAway

Ok i was 11st 9 and now its 11st 5 1/3 so 3 1/2lb he said. I made it out at 3.66 but i'll leave him off with it ;)

Anyone any trouble with senekot? Since i have started taking that the weight loss has slowed down and i end up starving and my stomach rumbling like crazy?

I think I would do an experiment and leave it out for a while, seel if the results are any better, ask your pharmacist or whoever you get your LT from and ask for some Fibre Clear. It will bulk up your poo and help you to go. Sorry for being too graphic but it's important for your tum to be comfortable. Hope this helps xx P.S Lipotrim endorse fibre clear so it's ok to use.

A GOOD HOT VINDALOO USUALLY DOES IT FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!

only joking how about some curry powder in your strawberry shake???? COULD WORK. we have all been looking for something to add to it.

I tried the fibre clear but it didnt work for me either when I was on LT....I had to use laxs a few times a week to keep things going.....after about 6/8weeks "things" were fine on their own!!

Well done on the loss hun xx

PS forgot to say....3.5llbs is a great loss...

aha lizzieB,
perhaps that is why i've never had a problem in the toilet department - it's coz i'm a smoker - lol!!
(not that i'm advocating smoking - i'm wanting to give up, but one thing at a time and at the mo my weight is the bigger issue!)
fran

Darn it i should have no bother going then cause i smoke at least 40 a day (i know i know but with not eating all i want to do is smoke) and drink 7 litres of water a day. Love water.
I guess you just dont have to go much on this really? I'm never taking senekot again though, i puked from the cramp lol

Back