4th weigh in

SkinnyCow

How happy am i today! I have lost a further 4 1/2lbs, making it a total of 21 1/2lbs in 4 weeks. This diet is the best thing i have ever done.

For those who don't know me i am also quiting smoking and for the first time ever are doing both diet and quiting smoking sucessfully (with no weigh gain).

I can not remember when i last felt so good about my future. This is opening a whole new world for me.

Roll on next week!:D

How happy am i today! I have lost a further 4 1/2lbs, making it a total of 21 1/2lbs in 4 weeks. This diet is the best thing i have ever done.

For those who don't know me i am also quiting smoking and for the first time ever are doing both diet and quiting smoking sucessfully (with no weigh gain).

I can not remember when i last felt so good about my future. This is opening a whole new world for me.

Roll on next week!:D

YAY !! fab loss again this week S.C. :D you must be thrilled !

Well done.....keep up the excellent work !

love

Debz
xx

i am SO SO pleased for you!! well done. 1 and half stones in a month and a couple of healthier lungs!! Im impressed. i dont have the guts to give up smoking yet. i know i dont have enuff willpower to do both CD and giving up cigs. hell!! i barely have the willpower to do CD by itself!!

will join u when i am stronger/less needy. i dont see the point going so far to be slim and ending up killing myself with fags so i will be giving up...just not yet.

well done to you for being so strong and determined!

xxxxx

Well done skinny cow thats fantastic,To give up smoking at the same time is amazing, you certainly deserve to feel good about yourself,keep up the good work,Isnt it great how we feell when we're in control,congratulations on 21.5lbs in four weeks,I bet you can really feel the difference!

nikki

Hey just saying a big well done again...You're doing fab both with the diet and the smoking. It's going to be a new you going on that holiday in June!!

Thanks all,

I am so glad of your support. I really feel fantastic and found that when i am doing this diet it was the easiest way to give up the cigs. I find if i try to give them up i eat more, but i think it is all in my head ( food is a substitue for the cig). Then i worry about the amount i am eating and so i eat more. since doing the CD and not being able to eat then i am less likely to worry and just concentrate on not smoking. The only thing i find is that i am on pins because i have got so much free time on my hands and don't know what to do (there is only so much cleaning you can do).

I will have to take up a new hobby. Any suggestions.

ur new hobby can be coming round here and cleaning my house :D

have u joined a gym? that could be good for ur frame of mind...it really is addictive and makes u feel fab. swimming is fab.

Hi Karen,

Dont want to go swimming yet until i get to goal because i dont want people to see me in a swimming costume. I would love to join a gym but i am worried that i will burn to much of the calories while on SS. I might join a toning class though and start more walking.
Maybe when i get to goal i will entre Miss UK LOL ....

Well done on weight loss AND giving up smoking!! WOW!

Use the arcade on here, start a diary thread - anything you've always wanted to do but never had the time??? Salsa dancing?? Horse riding?? Card making?? Have a manicure/pedicure etc etc etc ...... the list is endless!!!

Thanks flirty,

I will certainly do a few of them things. One thing i have always wanted to do as an adult but never had the bottle to do it is ride a bike. Kept thinking everyone would be laughing at me as the wheels went down with my weight lol. Well that wont happen soon so i will look forward to that.

the arcade is brilliant for making the time pass and toning classes r a great idea. when i go to the gym i make sure to only burn around 100kcals on the treadmill or bikes. never feel like ive overdone it then. xxx

Yum, just had my first AAM. How weird is it eating again. Really been dreading it but wow did i enjoy it. Really full after a tiny bit.

I will look into it Karen, thank you x

Well done on your weight loss, that's fab. Totally understand what you say about feeling positive about your future! It's the first time I actually feel I will be at my target weight! It's so wonderful.

AAM is great, I had mine last week, it is weird having some food, but it doesn't seem like a small portion really now, which is great and a positive thing for when we get back to eating properly!! Good luck for week 5

Well done you are doing great. I also tried to give up smoking but started again after about a week. I am going to give it another go tomorrow morning. I know what you mean about doing both the diet and quiting the smoking. I find it so much easier, but i too dont really have much to do.
Keep up the good work.

Thanks to all that posted since my last post. I had a look around the shops today and tried on a pair of 16 trousers, how good did i feel. This is a big achievement for me because i am bottom heavy so trousers make me feel hugh. I did not buy them but just to try them on and fit was a great feeling.

A good day all around i think.

Hey, What progress! I managed to get into a pair of trousers this week that wouldn't fit before too. Doesn't it feel great??

You're doing so well. You must be so proud of yourself!

Back