4th WI and a q...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 31 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet

I have just come back from my 4th WI and I lost 2.5lbs, which I am actually pretty please d with. Especially as I did some cheating last weekend and had to start all over on Tuesday.

I can start my AAMW tonight and I was just wondering if I can have say, half the amount of chicken we're supposed to have with half the amount of cottage cheese and of course some vegetables?
    Can I halve things or do I have to have the full required amount??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Well done on the loss :)

I'm pretty sure you can do that :) I've not done an AAMW but I would think so long as you are not have full quantities of both it would be ok

Best of luck
  4. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante plus a meal
    Well done Penny thats brilliant! I've just done my AAMW (didn't go very well!!!) but I can't see that mixing it would be a problem. Good luck for the week xx
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done penny enjoy you add a meal week ;)
  6. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

Well done on your loss!

I'm pretty certain that having half the allowance of one protein and half the allowance of the other will be just fine. I'm sure I've read about people doing stuffed chicken breasts with the cheese before.

There's a sticky at the top wioth 810/790 recipies, which although the portions sizes are a little larger than AAMW may give you some more idea's.

Enjoy your food:D;)
  7. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Penny,
    When I did my aam I mixed it up a bit. Most of the time I was having salad so I would have a mixture of chicken and cottage cheese with lettuce and cucumber. I'm not sure if it's officially allowed but it certainly didn't effect my wl for the week.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.