4x4nmamas new self

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by 4x4nmama, 8 April 2011 Social URL.

1. 4x4nmama

4x4nmama Member

Today is day one of my double up workouts 6 days a week. My body is being to stubborn with just one workout. I have 6 weeks to lose 20 pounds!!!! I'm scared but I believe I can do it! ?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi there. I first of all must confess that I do not usually respond to those that refrain from entering all their details as it's difficult to know someone without a bit more info but on this occasion I am soo concerned for your well being.
    To double up on exercise with the intention of losing that amount of weight in such a short time is somewhat hazardous. I do hope you are getting medical advice and/or you will make sure that you eat very healthily to sustain yourself under such a pressure.

Take great care.... all the best to you....:)
  4. 4x4nmama

4x4nmama Member

Thanks for replying. I'm a healthy girl but just have too much of my winter coat?. I should actually say that I'm not looking at the number as much as how I actually feel since I know muscle is more dense than fat. I'm just doing a total of 50 min workouts 6 days. I appreciate ur respond. ?

Have a great day
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.