5" 2" ? what target are you going for?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dino4, 25 June 2009.

1. dino4

dino4 Well-Known Member

not sure what target i would like to be at, what a good target? what are you all going for?
  2. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

Well im 5'6' and im going for bang on 10 stone.
    Your target should be what ever you feel comfortable at.
  3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

I am only 4' 11" and I have loads of weight to lose, so I have broken it down into 3 stone mini goals, that way it doesn't look quite so daunting.....

Good luck with your weight loss.
  4. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

I'm 5ft and aiming for 8stone xx
  5. Lady Mhoram

Lady Mhoram Well-Known Member

I'm between 5'2 and 5'3 and am going for 8 and a half stone. It's what I used to weight and brings my BMI to the mid point of the healthy range.
  6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Sorry I forgot to say that I am aiming for 11sts 6lbs - that is a 10 stone's loss - if/when I get there I shall still need to keep losing, but I'll tackle that when I get there.
  7. tara40

tara40 Loves Jensen Ackles

I am 5'7" and am going for 10stone. if i ever get out of the 14's
  8. red1983

red1983 Well-Known Member

i'm 5"2" and aiming for 9 stone 7 that will be a 5 stone 7 pound loss.. Not far to go now...

k xx
  9. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

i'm 5'4, and i'm going for 11stone 7lb, i'll still be over the "normal" BMI range but i wanted to be realistic about what i thought i could achieve AND maintain.
  10. Marie_D

Marie_D Well-Known Member

I'm just over 5'5" and I'm aiming for around 10st 7lb - that would take me to just under a BMI of 25. That said, if I ever actually get there then I'd love to try and get another stone off after that, to get me into a size 12 :)

If I get to a point where I feel good before then, I'll probably ease off a bit though - at the end of the day, I just want to be comfortable and happy with my size - regardless of what the scales say.
  11. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Im 5ft 6 and aiming for 9.5 stones. Still have a journey to get there, but I will...the same as the rest of you!
    Coming down 5.5 stones is an achievement in its self, but I now have another 6.5 stones to go!
  12. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Well-Known Member

I'm 5'3" and my target is 10st 5lb - which is still a little overweight (I should be 10st or less) but I think I'll be happy at that weight and it would make a total of 7st loss. If I'm not happy once I get there then I'll re-evaluate. I did get to 10st once when I did LighterLife but everyone thought I looked too thin and gaunt.
  13. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Well-Known Member

I'm 5.4 and my eventual goal is 9 stone but I would be over the moon to just get to 10 stone..I haven't been 10 stone for a long..long..long time...I'm only half a pound into the 13's and that feels weird enough haven't been in the 13's for years!
  14. angelslice

angelslice Well-Known Member

I'm 5ft and going for 7st 10lb
  15. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Well-Known Member

i am 5ft 2 and my first mini goal is 12 stone which is only 1st 10 away, then i would like to see if i can get to 10st
  16. evanesco

evanesco I'm the tortoise.

I'm 5' 3" and going for 8st 8lbs. I got to 8st 6lbs with WW a couple years ago, so I know it's doable, it's a nice even number, and I'll have lost 2 1/2 stone. I like eveness :D