5" 2" ? what target are you going for?

I am only 4' 11" and I have loads of weight to lose, so I have broken it down into 3 stone mini goals, that way it doesn't look quite so daunting.....

Good luck with your weight loss.

I'm between 5'2 and 5'3 and am going for 8 and a half stone. It's what I used to weight and brings my BMI to the mid point of the healthy range.

Sorry I forgot to say that I am aiming for 11sts 6lbs - that is a 10 stone's loss - if/when I get there I shall still need to keep losing, but I'll tackle that when I get there.

i'm 5'4, and i'm going for 11stone 7lb, i'll still be over the "normal" BMI range but i wanted to be realistic about what i thought i could achieve AND maintain.

Im 5ft 6 and aiming for 9.5 stones. Still have a journey to get there, but I will...the same as the rest of you!
Coming down 5.5 stones is an achievement in its self, but I now have another 6.5 stones to go!

I'm 5'3" and my target is 10st 5lb - which is still a little overweight (I should be 10st or less) but I think I'll be happy at that weight and it would make a total of 7st loss. If I'm not happy once I get there then I'll re-evaluate. I did get to 10st once when I did LighterLife but everyone thought I looked too thin and gaunt.

I'm 5.4 and my eventual goal is 9 stone but I would be over the moon to just get to 10 stone..I haven't been 10 stone for a long..long..long time...I'm only half a pound into the 13's and that feels weird enough haven't been in the 13's for years!

i am 5ft 2 and my first mini goal is 12 stone which is only 1st 10 away, then i would like to see if i can get to 10st

I'm 5' 3" and going for 8st 8lbs. I got to 8st 6lbs with WW a couple years ago, so I know it's doable, it's a nice even number, and I'll have lost 2 1/2 stone. I like eveness :D

Back