5:2ing. Ruth's Journey!

Feel soooo bloated! Mad weekend and feel so much better- can't wait to fast and drink lots of water to get rid of bloat!

Would like 1lb off this week to take me to a stone :)

Hope you're all well!!

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth hope your still going strong hun x

Hello! I am still here, still unwell unfortunately got some more antibiotics and spending most of my time sleeping :( feel absolutely horrendous. Will still weigh tomorrow. Done as much as I can but just been drinking black coffee and boiling water. Aah well hopefully all will be right.

Hope you're all ok!

Ruth
X

Thanks very much :)

1.5 off this week! Very pleased!!

Ruth
X

Ya fab Ruth I've started and so far I'm happy. X

Right, been really ill this weekend and utterly vegged but had a boat load of vitamins so back on it 100%. Also finished my antibiotics :)

Fast today!!

Ruth
X

Today:

Liberte Blueberry Yogurt = 89

Mini Tin Heinz Ravioli = 144
Pear = 47

Possibly some Greek Yogurt and a bit of smoked salmon for dinner although will see if I feel well enough!!

Ruth
X

Yesterday went well :)

Just had smoked salmon on its own for tea when I got in!

Felt pretty ill though so I went to bed at 7pm and slept until 6am!

Today is a non fast although it might turn into one depending on how I feel. No energy and really need a can of coke/some sugar!

Ruth
X

Today:

Honey = 49
0% Fat Greek Yogurt = 52

2x mini satsumas = 20
1x Pear = 47
1x Thai Mugshot = 205
Blueberry 0% Liberte Yog = 89

= 474

Will see how I feel later for possible dinner!

Ruth
X

Sucks that you're still ill but hopefully you're over the worst of it now! today's food looks good, all that fruit will nurse you better!!x

Sucks that you're still ill but hopefully you're over the worst of it now! today's food looks good, all that fruit will nurse you better!!x

Thanks very much :)
Still not feeling right but oh well haha just utterly drained and starving on a night :/ I love fruit yum yum :)

Your profile pic is fab :) hope you're well!

Ruth
X

Ruth where you gone ?

Back