5:2ing. Ruth's Journey!

Hi :) another successful loss this week how fab. I can see uve enjoyed lots of yummy foods too lol.

Good of luck this week xx

Hi :) another successful loss this week how fab. I can see uve enjoyed lots of yummy foods too lol.

Good of luck this week xx

Hello Honey-J! Thank you very much it's been fab! Feeling v bloated now though need lots of water and clean foods!

Good luck to you too! Hope you're well!

Ruth
X

Things haven't gone as planned. Went to physio and fainted waiting for the bus. V unimpressed with myself. Had some porridge and feel a bit better but didn't want it.

Boo.
Lots of water needed :( feel v wobbly :(

Ruth
X

Yesterday (not as planned)

0% Fat Greek Yog = 52
Honey = 49
Coffee = 4

(1 Sachet Porridge = 98)

1/5 Ham Wafer Thin = 45
Cucumber = 15
Button Mushrooms = 10
Asda Salad = 14
1/2 Sachet SF Raspberry Jelly = 9
2x Mini Satsumas = 20
1x Pear = 47

2x Poached Eggs = 132
50g Asda Crinkle Chips = 70
1/2 Tin Beans = 165
BBQ Sauce & Mustard = 30
85% Green & Blacks 100g = 630

1390/500

Fell asleep at 8, woke at 530. Feel tonnes better. Had physio for the first time on my knees yesterday and it really hurt so I don't know if that's why I fainted. The chocolate helped too with the iron even though it was so bitter!!!!

Fast today, back to original plan....

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Today:

Black Coffee = 4
Honey Yogurt = 87

1 Satsuma = 10
Pear = 47
200g Heinz Ravioli = 144

Veg & Curry Sauce for dinner!

Ruth
X

Oh Ruth bless you you poor thing, sorry I didn't see this yesterday. Hope you're okay now now? Defo need to eat something after fainting, that's the beauty if of the 5:2 - if you're unable to fast one day for whatever reason can just do the next. I'm fasting today as well, hope you have a good one x x

Oh Ruth bless you you poor thing, sorry I didn't see this yesterday. Hope you're okay now now? Defo need to eat something after fainting, that's the beauty if of the 5:2 - if you're unable to fast one day for whatever reason can just do the next. I'm fasting today as well, hope you have a good one x x

I made an appointment with my doctor today because my knees were really swollen after physio so she thought that's why I fainted. Bit of a shock to the system! Fell last April and my knees are still purple through bruising!!!!

Yeah I was pleased as its flexible. Had porridge which was fab and then that chocolate although pretty icky worked a treat!

Ooo hope you're having a fab fasting day!! Mine is going well, just dinner to sort whilst Dan is making a cheesecake. Boo!!

Hope you're well :)

Ruth
X

Today:

Black Coffee = 4
Honey Yogurt = 87

1 Satsuma = 10
Pear = 47
200g Heinz Ravioli = 144

1/2 Jar Asda Madras Sauce = 152
Cabbage = 20
Red Onion = 10
Peach Water = 12

486/500

Ruth
X

Normal Day today! (Mums birthday)

4x Crumpets = 416
Bertolli Light = 35
Black Coffee = 4

Mugshot Sweet & Sour = 262
2x Pears = 9
Honey Liberte = 87

= 813/2000

Looking at either Mexican or pasta for tea but off to pub for a swift one for my mum's birthday :)

Feeling good today!

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Aww lovely hope you all have a nice day :) xx

Well I had a lovely day, very hard at work (boo) as we are so busy. I work for a gas boiler and central heating company... But had a lovely time at pub and lovely dinner :)

Ruth
X

Normal Day today! (Mums birthday)

4x Crumpets = 416
Bertolli Light = 35
Black Coffee = 4

Mugshot Sweet & Sour = 262
2x Pears = 9
Honey Liberte = 87

3x Single Gin & Slimline Tonic = 171

Chicken Breast = 204
50g Cathedral City Light = 156
2x Asda Teacakes = 316
0% Fat Greek Yogurt = 162 (50g for raita and rest for dessert!)
Honey = 49

= 1871/2000

What a lovely day! Fast tomorrow!

Ruth
X

Today:

Liberte Honey Yogurt = 87
Coffee = 4

Pear = 47
Asda Salad = 14
Mushrooms = 10
Cucumber = 10
1/5 Pack Asda Wafer Thin Ham = 45
1/2 Pot Hartleys Sugar free Lime Jelly = 9

= 226/500

Mini Kievs for tea I think!
Last day at work today until Tuesday! Love a good 4 day weekend :D

Ruth
X

4 day weekend yay! Bet you are crazy in work right now with the weather, my boiler has packed in twice since Christmas and it's just so cold! Hope you have a lovely weekend chick x

4 day weekend yay! Bet you are crazy in work right now with the weather, my boiler has packed in twice since Christmas and it's just so cold! Hope you have a lovely weekend chick x

I am far too excited for this weekend :)

Oh dear I hope you get it sorted!!!

You too :) roll on 5pm...

Ruth
x

Just been to my doctors to get weighed and also to be told I have a problem with my thyroid, at age 24 :( I cannot actually believe it!!! Aah well they are monitoring me to see how it goes :)

He is still threatening to put me on Orlistat which is a great big no no, however I weighed 87kg today which is 13, 10!

I am utterly overjoyed and I am loving this. Granted I haven't been well this week and did 2.5 fasting days. I think it shows me that if I eat some more then I lose better as well. Although I don't often have much of an appetite as I substitute my hunger for cigarettes (naughty I know :( ) I am going to make more of an effort on my normal days to get closer to 2000 :)

No bacon and egg sandwich treat today as not working but off to Ikea soon with my Dad and going to have some Swedish meatballs I think :)

Busy weekend too, it's our 1 year of Dan and me being together or 'anniversary' and he is taking me out to dinner somewhere unknown....

Ruth
X

Last edited:
Hey Ruth that's a bit of a shock to find out you have a thyroid problem, did he give you medication or just going to monitor?
I can't believe he's still pushing the orlistat when you've lost nearly a stone since you last went how ridiculous!

Well done on you're weight loss though that is excellent :)

Omg ikea meatballs they are just the best! Enjoy and happy anniversary to you both, hope you have a lovely time this evening x x

Back