5"5, 11 stone, 11 pounds

hi colosi, I was wondering what u were going to loss for yr 3rd week, well done thats really great 4 lbs off, hopefully u will loose 3-4 next week so means u have lost 1 stone which is excellent in 4 weeks> Yer i was a bit surprised when i lost 6 pounds, i was aiming for 2-3 but when i saw 6 i was like huh??? thought did the scales weigh me wrong, had to hop on hop off 5 times to be convinced:) and no i didnt loose 6 pounds with exante, it was on a low cal low carb diet, ive started exante yesterday so my next loss will be through exante, im hoping i would loose 3-4 pounds next week, but not too hopefull as i had a big loss last week, even 2 pounds off is a start and then maybe pick up the following week, my aim is a stone a month, cant ask more, i think soon me and you we will be at goal, prob in the next 2-3 months which is not too far:)

hi colosi, I was wondering what u were going to loss for yr 3rd week, well done thats really great 4 lbs off, hopefully u will loose 3-4 next week so means u have lost 1 stone which is excellent in 4 weeks> Yer i was a bit surprised when i lost 6 pounds, i was aiming for 2-3 but when i saw 6 i was like huh??? thought did the scales weigh me wrong, had to hop on hop off 5 times to be convinced:) and no i didnt loose 6 pounds with exante, it was on a low cal low carb diet, ive started exante yesterday so my next loss will be through exante, im hoping i would loose 3-4 pounds next week, but not too hopefull as i had a big loss last week, even 2 pounds off is a start and then maybe pick up the following week, my aim is a stone a month, cant ask more, i think soon me and you we will be at goal, prob in the next 2-3 months which is not too far:)
Hi Pixar, yes it's all good. I got another months supply yesterday. Having a bit of a bad day today, can't move my arm at all :(. I weigh in on Tuesday and would have been able to go for another week before my big weekend but have a Hen Day on the royal wedding which means I have to start coming out of ketosis on Tuesday instead of a week Tuesday. Really dreading putting the weight back on as I've heard you put on alot in fluid when you come out of ketosis. I could have gone back on Exante between Saturday and Friday but there's not much point as I've got to start weaning off for my big weekend. I suppose I just have to accept and enjoy these happy events and then just get back on it afterwards. In a nutshell my fear is that when I come of it on Tuesday the 26th April, I'm going to be out of a size 14 by the 5th May. I'm sure I'll be feeling more positive tomorrow but I'm on my own at home today and the temptation starts. I had a tiny piece of lettuce and red onion literally a nibble and managed to reign back and start drinking water. Sorry to whinge. I hope you've had a lovely day in the sun and I'll let you know how I've got on this Tuesday coming :eek:

Hi all, feeling much more positive this week and have vowed not to weigh myself during the week as when I put a pound on I was not happy! Half a stone in 2 weeks - I can definitely live with that especially as I did no exercise this week whatsoever. Plan on doing 30 mins of Wii each night so hopefull for next week :)

Hi Colosi, the first 2 times :)o) I did VLCD I lost more in week 2 than week 1 so you may get a nice surprise! Also, the times and stuff you weigh yourself can make a difference. Did you end up "putting a lb on" as you weighed in the evening the second time? I find it can make a 2-3lb difference!!! x

Hi all,

Weekly weigh in results on no exercise (bad shoulder) 5lbs the highest loss...Pixar don't lose hope because as you can see from my results there is no rhyme or reason. My goal for the next 2 weeks during my times of indulgence is to stay the same and then I'm back on it - amazing results I love Exante!!!

oh hi colosi your back:) i was wondering what you was going to loose for yr 4th week, and wow u did amazing:) wow u have lost over 1 stone in a month, i remember when u wasnt happy with yr 1st week of loosing 4 pounds, and now look u have lost a decent dress size in just 4 weeks, exante has really worked for u:) i had my 1st week of exante and only lost 2 pounds:( quite disheartened but am hoping for a bigger loss next week, maybe 4-5 pound. anyway well done!

Colosi the bottom line is hun u know the diet is working for you so even if u have these odd parties and u gain some weight, go right back on the diet. In reality we all have them, its very hard to be on a VLCD and not have the odd events when we have to come off. If your going to have some alcohol at the hen party in which u most prob would do so, ween yourself off ketosis few days in advance in which u said u will be doing, so dont worry hun u seem like u know what yr doing and also try and scoff up more protein rather than sandwiches and crab rich foods:) U will be 133 lb very soon:) GL x

Back