Total Solution 5.5 stone has to be gone by Dec 2011

fittp00 said:
Hi all ( ladies and gents)
I've been overweight most of my life. I have a neice who is now 13, but despite her growing up in an entirely different continent to me, she has the same weight issues (genetics go figure). I'm paying for her and my nephew to come over for a six week holiday in December but I really want to make sure I've lost weight before she comes over. I feel that if her Auntie Penny is slim then it might be a good impact on her and help her to lose weight. I don't want her to go through the rejection and self hate I did because of my weight.
I'd love to buddy up with people so we can support each other.
Lots of love

I would just say welcome and it can be done. A stone a month on TS is achievable especially the first few stone. It may slow a bit after that but you can do this.
Follow the rules add some exercise, stir well and prepare for a massive change in your life. A change for the better.
Good luck.
GSQ

Woohoo. My packs arrived today!!!!!!! The oh and I are starting on Saturday. We are dwindling down our food or freezing/sealing it in a box. We've even labelled the box 'do not open til we are thin'. However, knowing what I was like after losing 5 stone the first time. All the food went to friends. We are keeping it until we are ready to let go.

We are both nervous about starting the plan

R xx

Hi ya

Day 2 today and I had a cracking headache last night and feeling like a peeled prawn this morning. I don't feel bloated and it is nice not to have to worry about eating foods and then regretting afterwards.

I am enjoying coke zero as it is getting me through the day; the drink mixes are not as nice as LL ones, but are drinkable. My OH and I have opted to do 4 packs/bars a day as 3 packs makes me too dizzy and I feel so rubbish.......

I can smell cooking outside and I am just imagining the fat, grease and my bum getting bigger hahahahaha!!!!

R
xx

Back