5.5lbs to go!! but is this the right target?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by JenXx, 16 July 2011 Social URL.

1. JenXx

JenXx Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(12.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all I have 5 1/2 lbs to go to Target! :)

I am wondering if this is the correct target for me, can i change it now, or is it too late? I am wondering if 9st is right for me, I am 5ft 3 and i think the ideal weight is around 8st 12 or 11?

any idea's?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. _Ally_

_Ally_ Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11.5lb
    Well done on your acheivement! You can change your target whenever you want. You could wait until you lose the 5.5 pounds and then see how you feel?

4. Barsi

Barsi Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been thinking exactly the same recently! I have 6lbs to go before i'm at "target" - I never began with a target to be honest, mainly cos I didn't know where I wanted to be!!

I've recently set a target of 10st 10lbs, which will be a loss of 2st 7.5lbs, taking me from a size 16 to 12, which is what I wanted. However i'm wondering whether to carry on or not - the main reason why I said 10st 10lbs is cos i'll have lost 2 & 1/2 st (plus the 0.5lb :D ) which is a nice number, and I feel great, my BMI is where it should be, however I can't help thinking maybe a little bit more!! Don't want to be too thin (everyone tells me a look lighter than I am) and hubby doesn't want me to be too thin. I don't know - i'm confusing myself!! x

5. JenXx

JenXx Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(12.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I suppose i should talk to my consultant, i am going to start Zumba and hopefully getting into a better exercise routine, so i can tone up a little as excess baby flab is just hanging there, this is what makes me think i'm not going to be "there" at 5lbs time? Maybe a couple more... I know i have lost a fair bit, but im not exactly wasting away!! haha x

6. Diamond Daisy

Diamond Daisy Full Member

I think keep going until you are happy but be careful you arent going too far!

7. Sio

Sio Full Member

My target is 9st12 because that was my 1.5st. Also I figured that when I got weighed as long as there was a 9 on the front I'd be happy. I changed mine after I reached my first target, so it can be done.

8. conlou1

conlou1 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i would wait and see how you feel and look at that weight. 5.5 pounds makes a real noticeable difference when your within your healthy bmi range and you might find your happy with yourself at that weight, or you may want to try losing another 5 pounds. i definitely would allow myself to reach this target first though if i were you, it will give you such a sense of achivement.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.