5.5lbs to go!! but is this the right target?

JenXx

Hi all I have 5 1/2 lbs to go to Target! :)

I am wondering if this is the correct target for me, can i change it now, or is it too late? I am wondering if 9st is right for me, I am 5ft 3 and i think the ideal weight is around 8st 12 or 11?

any idea's?

Well done on your acheivement! You can change your target whenever you want. You could wait until you lose the 5.5 pounds and then see how you feel?

I've been thinking exactly the same recently! I have 6lbs to go before i'm at "target" - I never began with a target to be honest, mainly cos I didn't know where I wanted to be!!

I've recently set a target of 10st 10lbs, which will be a loss of 2st 7.5lbs, taking me from a size 16 to 12, which is what I wanted. However i'm wondering whether to carry on or not - the main reason why I said 10st 10lbs is cos i'll have lost 2 & 1/2 st (plus the 0.5lb :D ) which is a nice number, and I feel great, my BMI is where it should be, however I can't help thinking maybe a little bit more!! Don't want to be too thin (everyone tells me a look lighter than I am) and hubby doesn't want me to be too thin. I don't know - i'm confusing myself!! x

I suppose i should talk to my consultant, i am going to start Zumba and hopefully getting into a better exercise routine, so i can tone up a little as excess baby flab is just hanging there, this is what makes me think i'm not going to be "there" at 5lbs time? Maybe a couple more... I know i have lost a fair bit, but im not exactly wasting away!! haha x

I think keep going until you are happy but be careful you arent going too far!

My target is 9st12 because that was my 1.5st. Also I figured that when I got weighed as long as there was a 9 on the front I'd be happy. I changed mine after I reached my first target, so it can be done.

i would wait and see how you feel and look at that weight. 5.5 pounds makes a real noticeable difference when your within your healthy bmi range and you might find your happy with yourself at that weight, or you may want to try losing another 5 pounds. i definitely would allow myself to reach this target first though if i were you, it will give you such a sense of achivement.

Back