5 and a bit weeks! In a major Panic!

hi I have 5 weeks until a wedding and I really am dying to loose 2.5 stone, iv been trying to eat healthy and exercise for months but its not coming off fast just a pound or 2. do you think if I exercise for 1.30 mins a day everyday for 5 weeks I could push it and loose 2.5? and stick to it 100%??????????????? im feeling a little defeated at the moment I wanted to do it the so called healthy way but the shakes are the best iv tried so far. and good luck everyone together we can shed those extra pounds xx

I am 4lbs off losing 5 stone. And I will be starting week 10 on Tuesday. Anything is possible, but you have to be 100%

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I am 4lbs off losing 5 stone. And I will be starting week 10 on Tuesday. Anything is possible, but you have to be 100%

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

wow that is amazing you should be so proud! can I ask if you do any exercise?? im thinking of doing a lot if it will help shed them pounds a bit faster. I wish I was a patient dieter, but when hear about results like you have, I just want it all to go ASAP (but don't we all)
:)

Back