5 and a bit weeks! In a major Panic!

lisa-m

I started again yesterday. I have 5 and a half weeks till holiday. I have gained 3 and a half stone the last year and had so many failed attempts to restart. Can't believe I will be going away still not at goal. In a panic, and just feel sick thinking about it.

Deep breath and calm down, you've started and that's the main thing!! If you drink 3 litres a day and stay 100% then I think you could lose 2 stone by then easy! Regardless what you weigh you'll be a damn sight lighter than what you are now.

Don't panic, you can't change anything in the past but you can change today and tomorrow and the next day....

'Don't look back, you're not going that way' :) xx

As destination 119 says don't panic. You have taken the first step. I go away 6 weeks tomorrow and I hope to have lost the best part of 2 stone by then. You need to stick to it 100% if you are to give yourself any chance of reaching your goal. Don't suppose your going Albufiera too lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm going to albufeira two weeks today, ha ha!! Bloody love that place x

Thanks Ladies. Had a slip up this weekend, not huge but so disappointed in myself. Hate that feeling when I wake up in the morning and think of what I weigh and how much I have to loose. X

Albuferia is lovely, haven't been since 2001 though! We are creatures of habit in this house, we love Salou, well more Port Aventura :), but the hotel we always stay in closes around 3rd week of september :cry:So we had to pick somewhere else. I couldn't go Salou and stay in another hotel, that would be a crime lol i am debating whether to get a tattoo on holiday there! I cant decide what to get, or where to have it. I would say half the population of our town has gone to albuferia this year, and most of the boys got tattoos from the same place, as everyone is still alive and kicking the place they all recommended cant be too bad :rolleyes:

Lisa you will do great, think of the challenge you have set for the month :)

Hi all,

It's my first day today :s and really struggling with the shakes. Just can't seem to stomach them! I'm going away in exactly 5 weeks and really need to lose a stone and a half :s. I'm 11 stones, what dya think?? Is it possible??

Hi lippostruggler, with this diet anything is possible :) stick with it 100% and you should do very well on it. Best of luck. The first few days are the worse after that it gets easier, promise. It becomes second nature :)
I will be taking a week off in october, and starting again, until i reach my goal!! So you can encourage me when i am going through that process AGAIN lol the thoughts of it, i hope i can do it (she says whilst panicking) lol

That's more than doable lipostruggler!! Stick with it and those 21 pounds will be gone before you know it! Water is the key so get drinking, just not too much at once...I drink 3 litres throughout the day. I'm only on day 5 and I feel better already, first day I've woken up without a headache, progress!!
I've done Lipotrim and cambridge before and the weight did stay off after, it only came back because of my bad habits!!

Thanks for that destination 119 :) x

Think I am being maybe over ambitious with my goal! Lol! Will get a goo go anyway, plenty to come off.
I am going to go back on sat for weigh in, after slip up at weekend the spare shakes from then will last me till then.
Really is the water I struggle with. It's just getting into the habit of it. Chucked the kids leftovers so fast yesterday at tea time.
Also took some awful pictures of myself to keep me motivated! Been avoiding the camera, shocked to see what I looked like. Esp from behind!!
xx

I genuinely think the water in take makes a big difference so try and get it down...I see it as my challenge every day! I never used to drink water before, as in ever! Surprising how quickly you can get used to it though

If you are dehydrated then your liver does some of the work for your kidneys instead of burning fat - we don't want that to happen! ;)

I have my shakes with 400mls of water just so I have less water to drink!! The water was and is still the biggest problem for me. But I have just the bare minimum of 2ltrs plus shakes. So shakes for me are 1200ml instead of 750ml, so I only drink 1550mls :) that's doable for me :) and it works for me :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Okay, day 2 almost complete. Got a banging headache today and still not liking the shakes. Managed two today and still need to up the water intake. If having more water = burning more fat then I'll def increase that tomorrow. Cravings really kicked in too today!

stick in there lipostruggler it does get easier im on day 10 i find black coffee helps me i couldnt do it with out it . also i freeze 3 litre bottles of water a day so there nice and col to drink and i know how much im drinking then last time i was on lipotrim i really struggled with the water but seem to have it sussed this time :D :D just keep thinking how good you will feel on ur weigh day :D xx

What a great first week loss stace2013. I am trying to get used black coffee again. Used to drink it, but then ended up having milk and sweetener last few years. X

Thank you I started drinking black coffee last time I was on lipotrim after that I could never drink it with milk although I love cappichino so weird x x

i have smaller weight losses when its my time of the month as the body retains water but i make up for it the next week so all is good :) stay strong xx

Back