Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

5 day weigh in on SS...not fair

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sharong, 24 February 2007 Social URL.

1. sharong

sharong Member

hi, well i have just had my weigh in for 5 days ..cos i started on a monday and me CDC comes on saturdays..and i have only lost 3lb !!!!!! i have been drinking water about 3litres a day, i have been having my 3 shakes..i weighed 13st 12lb to start with..any tips are more than welcom ..i dont want to give in :mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DEvans

DEvans Full Member

Don't worry about that, weigh in 2 days after and you should have lost some additional weight. Probably need to drink some more water too.

Don't give in because you will get there. Chin up!!

D

4. jazzy

jazzy Regular Member

Hi Sharong

I think D is right, a couple of days can make a difference with your loss. I bet you have a good loss next week!!!!
    Also increasing your water is good advice, it's the secret to this fab diet.

Jazzy x

5. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Yep I agree-try and drink 4 litres at least-it really helps.

6. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Congratulations ITS A LOSS!! I know not as much as you wanted but everyones right those extra 2 days will add another 2lb at least to your weekly total!! Think how good next weeks weigh in will be when its a full 7 days. Sarahxx.

7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Well done on the 3lbs off.....I know ur disappointed cos others lose bigger amounts in their first week....BUT - we're all different.....chin up hun.....keep on truckin !

You can do this....bet you have a big big loss next week....

love

Debz
    xx

8. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Don't forget you have less to lose than some of us (ie me) so your weight loss may be a little slower-it's still better than you would get on eating normal food.Hang in there!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.