5 day weigh in on SS...not fair

sharong

hi, well i have just had my weigh in for 5 days ..cos i started on a monday and me CDC comes on saturdays..and i have only lost 3lb !!!!!! i have been drinking water about 3litres a day, i have been having my 3 shakes..i weighed 13st 12lb to start with..any tips are more than welcom ..i dont want to give in :mad:

Hi Sharong

I think D is right, a couple of days can make a difference with your loss. I bet you have a good loss next week!!!!
Also increasing your water is good advice, it's the secret to this fab diet.

Jazzy x

Congratulations ITS A LOSS!! I know not as much as you wanted but everyones right those extra 2 days will add another 2lb at least to your weekly total!! Think how good next weeks weigh in will be when its a full 7 days. Sarahxx.

Well done on the 3lbs off.....I know ur disappointed cos others lose bigger amounts in their first week....BUT - we're all different.....chin up hun.....keep on truckin !

You can do this....bet you have a big big loss next week....

love

Debz
xx

Don't forget you have less to lose than some of us (ie me) so your weight loss may be a little slower-it's still better than you would get on eating normal food.Hang in there!!

Back